The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Kevin Bieksa | #3 | D

-SN-

Thanks Steath!!!     I was able to watch the AS Game material a few days late but in watching was soooooo impressed with KB.   This guy is brilliant and really is a breath of fresh air.   If anyone is looking for a straight shooter who is bright and articulate with the added bonus of having had life "in the room", KB would be a great candidate.

I was able to also find this on the internet.   Could listen to this guy every day.   

https://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/nhl/kevin-bieksa-battle-alberta-depth-canucks/

• Cheers 2
  • Upvote 1

Still amazes me to this day that the pairing of Edler and Juice was HORRIBLE.  And this was during each of their peaks.  Each a more than solid top 4 D that could skate.  Strange how chemistry works.  

I also still chuckle whenever I hear about Burke’s story about Bieksa meeting Fedor Federov on the Moose.:lol:

• Cheers 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, NewbieCanuckFan said:

Still amazes me to this day that the pairing of Edler and Juice was HORRIBLE.  And this was during each of their peaks.  Each a more than solid top 4 D that could skate.  Strange how chemistry works.  

I also still chuckle whenever I hear about Burke’s story about Bieksa meeting Fedor Federov on the Moose.:lol:

From what I remember it was always Bieksa and Hamhuis that worked well

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

His Dad is awesome....had the great pleasure of meeting/chatting with him post game a few times and he was so down to earth. He also led a conference that my ex attended...same report. Just a good, humble, hard working guy.

Make it happen!!

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...