Sign in to follow this  
xereau

[GDT] Nucks @ Canes - Feb 02 2020 - 11am Pacific - SNET

Rate this topic

Another game. Lucky us :towel:

I thought it would be good if we got 2 outta 4 points the weekend but they keep proving me wrong lately. I like that. 

Let’s get 4!!

• Hydration 4

Sooooooo conflicted.   Both teams need the W.   How about a tie and may the best team with in OT.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Rob_Zepp said:

Sooooooo conflicted.   Both teams need the W.   How about a tie and may the best team with in OT.

With Quinn winning it in OT for the second straight time. 

• Hydration 4

5 minutes ago, Rob_Zepp said:

Carolina's my favorite team in the east followed closely by Columbus.  Huge Aho fan.  Also their D is in my opinion the best in the league.  Just not solid on Mrazec or Reimer.  Anyway, two goals by Aho, a goal by Petey, Virt and Boes in overtime!

3-2 Nucks!

• Hydration 1

Lol Smith and Talbot just went at it

Wrong thread. 

Go Canucks Go

Edited by 10pavelbure96
  • Haha 1

Stoked to see our forwards feast on Gardiner, the human pylon.  So glad Benning didn't get that bum.

• Upvote 1

Canucks will face a hard game to-morrow, the 2nd game of BTB, played in morning time.

However, we are currently playing fast, skill, physical.  Players trust each other, and the Goalie (Marky or Demko) is solid.

The team is quite depth and balance.

I guess this is a tight game, and finally Canucks win 3-2. or 4-2 with an empty net score.

GCG.

• Upvote 1

Only 4 pts separate 1st from 5th in our Division. 30 games left in the season, every game is huge.

Carolina isn't a pushover as we saw when they came to Vancouver. Gunna need a big effort from Demko & the boys (assuming he gets the start).

• Upvote 1