The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks @ Wild, February 6 2020 - 5:00 PM PST

Rate this topic

therodigy

3 minutes ago, nuck-lifer said:

its a 'Gotta beat a team like this' game.

Hopefully they are charged up after a tired looking Boston game.

Minny's top 3 scorers are 35, 35, and... 35 Years

They should make a youth movement and trade one of these guys for Eriksson. :bigblush:

4-1 Canucks

Manny loses one NHL team to Dallas because of mismanagement and are trying to repeat history. When they got another team it was on a sweetheart deal. I want Big Tuna to beat Suter wide, cut to the net and score! 

• Cheers 3

8 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

Watch your back out there, Elias. It's Pettersson hunting season in the NHL.

So true.  I'm still angry about that hit on Petey in Boston.  Fully three seconds late, crushed into the boards, and no penalty and nobody coming to his defence.  That just can't continue.  I would rather the referees call the obvious penalties but failing that, and they do fail at that, we need some push-back of some kind.  I expect a better effort tonight but not necessarily better refereeing.  Go Canucks Go!

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Not sure if this is a good or bad news for us.

Even though his numbers are average this season- .904 save % and 2.88 GA, he played very solid  against Chicago on February 4 with 0.931 save %, and he had a shot out against Dallas on January 18.

21 minutes ago, captainhorvat said:

Boeser aint lighting up sh*t if hes playing on that 3rd line. Leave him on the 649 line.

Bess on the third line gives us a player on each line who can drive play.  Petey, Bo, Bess.  That’s a much more balanced team, and is more difficult to defend.

what we need is a smarter PP coach, who teaches several methods of zone entry and set up, so the players can adjust as needed.