The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks @ Wild, February 6 2020 - 5:00 PM PST

Rate this topic

therodigy

4 minutes ago, Devron44 said:

I understand, maybe I’m wrong but I see it more as a team thing rather then a player thing 

We all expected Schaller to be more physical and his passivity got him benched,

Horvat Sutter and Pearson are NOT going to fight ...maybe Beag's would

Hope the Canucks aren't looking past this game to the Calgary Game on Saturday...need to win both.

However, the Calgary game is a 4 point game...if any game, it's the Calgary game where the team will be tired; therefore, the Minny game is huge.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Hairy Kneel said:

We all expected Schaller to be more physical and his passivity got him benched,

Horvat Sutter and Pearson are NOT going to fight ...maybe Beag's would

What got him benched is we had healthy better players to put in the line-up. I’d take Motte and Sutter everyday of the week

• Cheers 2

12 minutes ago, Pete M said:

Hope the Canucks aren't looking past this game to the Calgary Game on Saturday...need to win both.

However, the Calgary game is a 4 point game...if any game, it's the Calgary game where the team will be tired; therefore, the Minny game is huge.

Flames are done.  Stick a fork in them.

2 hours ago, Silent Man said:

Not sure if this is a good or bad news for us.

Even though his numbers are average this season- .904 save % and 2.88 GA, he played very solid  against Chicago on February 4 with 0.931 save %, and he had a shot out against Dallas on January 18.

Doesn't he always Go super sayan on us? Or am I thinking of someone else 

8 minutes ago, 73 Percent said:

Doesn't he always Go super sayan on us? Or am I thinking of someone else 

you might be thinking of that guy in New Jersey, Blackwood ?, who gets lit up by every team like red light Racicot  but looks like a combo of prime Patrick Roy/Tretiak when he plays us....

12 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

Bartkowski and Weber was an adventure in their own end. I remember watching them just under siege by the Kings during their peak.

Yup playing fringe defencemen in your line-up playing 20mins a night is never good thing. I actually liked Bart but those were tough times. 

2 minutes ago, Devron44 said:

Yup playing fringe defencemen in your line-up playing 20mins a night is never good thing. I actually liked Bart but those were tough times. 

in a way we can thank the likes of Bartkowski, MDZ, Pouliot, Weber for our wonderful draft picks...

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Darius said:

you might be thinking of that guy in New Jersey, Blackwood ?, who gets lit up by every team like red light Racicot  but looks like a combo of prime Patrick Roy/Tretiak when he plays us....

Definitely not blackwood. Maybe it was Darcy kuemper.