Canucks Community

PREDICT THE SCORE CONTEST: Flames @ Canucks February 8th 2020

Rate this topic

goalie13

1 hour ago, Maddogy said:

This is first time for me:

3-0 Calgary

Elias Lindholm

Overtime (I assume this is what the 3rd question is)

Welcome.

Over/under refers to whether or not there will be more or less than 5.5 goals scored in the game, total for both teams.  So if you believe there will only be three goals scored, that would be under.

However, there is no rule that your over/under prediction, or even your GWG prediction have to be consistent.  You are free to predict that Calgary will win 3-0 but that Jake Virtanen gets the GWG and that more than 5.5 goals are scored.  It is totally up to you.

I try to change up the bonus questions for each game.  Enjoy!

8 hours ago, goalie13 said:

Welcome.

Over/under refers to whether or not there will be more or less than 5.5 goals scored in the game, total for both teams.  So if you believe there will only be three goals scored, that would be under.

However, there is no rule that your over/under prediction, or even your GWG prediction have to be consistent.  You are free to predict that Calgary will win 3-0 but that Jake Virtanen gets the GWG and that more than 5.5 goals are scored.  It is totally up to you.

I try to change up the bonus questions for each game.  Enjoy!

I must be getting old, stupid and cranky..

What is the point?

10 hours ago, AbrasiveAjax said:

I must be getting old, stupid and cranky..

What is the point?

It's just for fun.  This is the third year there has been a Predict The Score Contest running on CDC.  It's the first year I'm running it.

I post a new thread for each game.  Points are awarded for correct predictions.  I maintain a leaderboard for the entire season.  At the end of the season someone will have the most points.  We will start all over again next season.

• Thanks 1