The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Flames @ Canucks | 02.08.2020 - 7:00PM PST - CBC | Tkachuk the Mutant NHL Turtle

Rate this topic

Brad Marchand

35 minutes ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

Linden didn't scrap. 

Henrik didn't scrap.

Just because he can doesn't mean he should be expected to all the time. 

The old adage: You can't score from the penalty box. 

He doesn't have to fight but it would be nice to see him throw his weight around a bit, he's a big boy it would be nice to see him staple someone to the boards instead of peeling off

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

Just now, King Heffy said:

Unless he's working an Edmonton or Boston game, especially if he's paired with Randork.

I think he's the only bright spot out of that commentary group.

Pretty unbiased but he usually shows a bit of support for whatever Candian team he's working on. He usually jumps around team to team.

1 minute ago, Junkyard Dog said:

I think he's the only bright spot out of that commentary group.

Pretty unbiased but he usually shows a bit of support for whatever Candian team he's working on. He usually jumps around team to team.

Main problem is with Boston, his kid's playing.  And when it's Edmonton, he's usually paired with Randorf, who seems to infect whoever his partner is with his total disrespect for the game.

Just now, King Heffy said:

Main problem is with Boston, his kid's playing.  And when it's Edmonton, he's usually paired with Randorf, who seems to infect whoever his partner is with his total disrespect for the game.

That's the Randorf effect though. Can't blame him about his kid. 100% of fathers would do the same and he barely gets to watch him play live as much as he wants to because of his job.

It's nothing major.

Just now, PhillipBlunt said:

Same. The scene in the studio when Tim’s character starts going off about skeletons.  I couldn’t breathe I was laughing so hard. 

They pull your hair up, but not out!

Great to hear it’s been renewed for another season. Hopefully with like 45 episodes!

• Haha 1