The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Flames @ Canucks | 02.08.2020 - 7:00PM PST - CBC | Tkachuk the Mutant NHL Turtle

Rate this topic

Brad Marchand

1 minute ago, MikeyD said:

People can just skate away from his scariness though. Nobody even fights the guy anymore. 

He doesn’t give guys the option and has shown as such.  That’s what we need.  Hurt our guys and I will destroy you no matter who or what size you are or aren’t.

Edited by riffraff

1 minute ago, riffraff said:

He doesn’t give guys the option and has shown as such.  That’s what we need.  Hurt our guys and I will destroy you no matter who or what size you are or aren’t.

How long has Bertuzzi been retired for again? 

• Cheers 1

11 minutes ago, Chris12345 said:

I thought if the puck entered the zone off a Flame it's not offside. A Flame deflected the puck back into their own zone making Boeser onside.

As I said, go back to the Jets game, or several others.  The flame has to have control of the puck and then put it in his own zone

7 minutes ago, vannuck59 said:

Even the commentators wonder why the Cunucks dont stick up for Pettersson . Crosschecked, slue footed time to fire this coach . I guess management doesn't care about its stars.

He won't sign with Canucks long term. He'll sign with a team that will protect him