Sign in to follow this  
Brad Marchand

[GDT] Flames @ Canucks | 02.08.2020 - 7:00PM PST - CBC | Tkachuk the Mutant NHL Turtle

Rate this topic

1 minute ago, MikeyD said:

People can just skate away from his scariness though. Nobody even fights the guy anymore. 

He doesn’t give guys the option and has shown as such.  That’s what we need.  Hurt our guys and I will destroy you no matter who or what size you are or aren’t.

Edited by riffraff

Hope the team finds their inner hulk.   Finish checks on all Flames players and defend each other! Geez. The hacks and abuse on Petey should not go unanswered. Leaders should lead. Come on! Let’s go! 

3 minutes ago, Chris12345 said:

He's a big boy for sure.  Really what does 26 weigh? 

A precise 200. 

Just now, Tracksuit said:

Do we have any players that can throw a body check in the entire system if so they should replace those on the softest 4th line in the league. 

Well Harmonic hasn't come back yet...

Just now, higgyfan said:

Well Harmonic hasn't come back yet...

He’s back now. Hamonic is hard as nails

1 minute ago, riffraff said:

He doesn’t give guys the option and has shown as such.  That’s what we need.  Hurt our guys and I will destroy you no matter who or what size you are or aren’t.

How long has Bertuzzi been retired for again? 

• Hydration 1

No one is saying fight Lucic we are saying flatten they guy thats doing the damage against Pettersson.

Wow. Gaudreau was totally taken down. That wa flagrant. Wow. The hacks in stripes are horrible evenly tonight. 

• Hydration 1
  • Confused 1

11 minutes ago, Chris12345 said:

I thought if the puck entered the zone off a Flame it's not offside. A Flame deflected the puck back into their own zone making Boeser onside.

As I said, go back to the Jets game, or several others.  The flame has to have control of the puck and then put it in his own zone

7 minutes ago, vannuck59 said:

Even the commentators wonder why the Cunucks dont stick up for Pettersson . Crosschecked, slue footed time to fire this coach . I guess management doesn't care about its stars.

He won't sign with Canucks long term. He'll sign with a team that will protect him

I hate how CBC gives us the neutral play by play guy and Calgary everyone else who can weigh in on how subjectively great the Flames are.

• Hydration 1

1 minute ago, I.Am.Ironman said:

Kelowna Kid

Sorry. Scotch typo. Lol

• Huggy Bear 1