The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Flames @ Canucks | 02.08.2020 - 7:00PM PST - CBC | Tkachuk the Mutant NHL Turtle

Rate this topic

Brad Marchand

1 minute ago, DarkIndianRises said:

Kass started punching MT when he was unprepared.  Give your head a shake.   

Tkachuk tried to skate away like the punk he is. Kass pulled him back in and beat him like the bi&%$ he is.

Wake up Flames fan!!  You are in the wrong forum!!

• Cheers 4

29 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

PREGAME | Micheal Ferland

He’s excited ,  he’s on the up , said it before,.

the patience we show with this young man will pay dividends back to our club.. respect and honour goes hand in hand.

Good luck MF..  hopefully your gunning with us in March and onward. 

gun shooting GIF

image.gif

Edited by SilentSam
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Kanukfanatic said:

Tkachuk tried to skate away like the punk he is. Kass pulled him back in and beat him like the bi&%$ he is.

Wake up Flames fan!!  You are in the wrong forum!!

Are you special needs?

Tkachuk fought Kassian in the game after.   He even challenged Kassian first.  Kass denied the first invite and then accepted the 2nd one.    Trust me - I don’t like Tkachuk or the Flames, but that doesn’t mean that you can go around making $&!# up.   If you want to credibility on here, you have to call a spade a spade.    

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1
  • Wat 1

31 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

Maybe a game.

Benn still has to prove himself, he was not great in his stretch of games earlier in the season. We need a lot more out of him.

He was great in October and tailed off noticeably so he should come back in with lots of energy

3 minutes ago, DarkIndianRises said:

Are you special needs?

Tkachuk fought Kassian in the game after.   He even challenged Kassian first.  Kass denied the first invite and then accepted the 2nd one.    Trust me - I don’t like Tkachuk or the Flames, but that doesn’t mean that you can go around making $&!# up.   If you want to credibility on here, you have to call a spade a spade.    

You seriously deny tkapuke turtled like a bit&% when he cheap shotted Kass the first time??

LOOK AT MY SIG THERE GENIUS!!

• Wat 1

Just now, Toyotasfan said:

I would be shocked if he is back on the team before February 24th. After that the roster size isn’t limited, no waivers or send downs required to fit him in.

I doubt thats a motivation.

We can currently fit him in the lineup without putting anyone on waivers. We have Bailey and MacEwan on the roster who could easily be sent down.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Kanukfanatic said:

You seriously deny tkapuke turtled like a bit&% when he cheap shotted Kass the first time??

LOOK AT MY SIG THERE GENIUS!!

Turtling is when you KNOW someone is coming at you and you turtle anyways.   If someone completely blindsides you and you are left trying to defend yourself, that’s not turtling.    And again - Tkachuk challenged Kassian like a man in the next game.    Stop making me defend Tkachuk and the Flames ffs.   I don’t like him or those guys!

Edited by DarkIndianRises
  • Wat 1