The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Flames @ Canucks | 02.08.2020 - 7:00PM PST - CBC | Tkachuk the Mutant NHL Turtle

Rate this topic

Brad Marchand

22 minutes ago, apollo said:

He looks eager to get back on the ice. I think he'll be better for us than any TDL acquisition. 

Ferland will go down as one of the best Canucks ever. 

I need more people like you in my life Apollo. 

Eternal optimist :)

2 minutes ago, joe-max said:

They are currently in a playoff spot. But imagine the reaction here if the Canucks dropped three in a row in regulation now.

good bye GIF

Haha I love I.T. Crowd 

People here would be calling for Green’s head if we were to lose five in a row. 

1 hour ago, Silent Man said:

Can't agree more.

But coach Green is too conservative to make such dramatic changes. For him put these two guys in and scratch Schaller and LE would be an equivalent of the Great French Revolution .

I think our 4-th line will have a hard time tonight

The thing is, he really has nothing to lose. The bottom line is the team needs more tenacity and push back. Schaller was suppose to supply some of that, but... 

Looks like Ferland is getting close to returning. Hell be practising with Utica next week and then play a couple of games with them the week after. 

Hell be playing with the Canucks in approximately 2 weeks. It'll be like adding a solid middle 6 forward at the trade deadline.

Should give the team a good bump down the stretch drive. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, BarnBurner said:

The thing is, he really has nothing to lose. The bottom line is the team needs more tenacity and push back. Schaller was suppose to supply some of that, but... 

Yes, exactly. But , at the end of the day, it is his prime responsibility to ice the best possible line up, he is paid to do that. I hope one of the media guys would ask him something like -:" How you made a decision to play LE and Schaller when Bailey and Big Mac were available? What was your thought process?"

Shorthouse tonight’s is great !...to bad Cheech or Bieksa aren’t doing the color commentary.

i hope Bieksa and Hrudey battle it out in-between periods....that will be good tv.

go Canucks Gooo 

04E7DD5B-59DA-4EAE-B186-066000FFD099.gif

Edited by HockeyHarry