The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

SEDIN WEEK

Rate this topic

redhdlois

2 hours ago, Blaze04 said:

Come all the way from the UK for Sedin week!!!

Should be a great night and having now come over for the last 8 years the wife and I just thought we cannot miss this special night. What great players they were. Hope all attending and watching tonight on tv have a great time. 

Go Sedins Go

Hope you have a blast Blaze... wish it was me <_<

5 hours ago, Blaze04 said:

Come all the way from the UK for Sedin week!!!

Should be a great night and having now come over for the last 8 years the wife and I just thought we cannot miss this special night. What great players they were. Hope all attending and watching tonight on tv have a great time. 

Go Sedins Go

Are you folks the same people that one of our TV stations has done interviews with in the past? Blimey, now that is what real fans do! Welcome to Vancouver and drink it all in, awesome to have you folks visit!

• Cheers 1

On 2/10/2020 at 12:13 PM, Timbermen said:

Kesler and Luongo deserve to be boo'd but not during the Sedin Ceremony. When you request a trade then troll the franchise and fanbase after while bilking millions, you deserve to be boo'd, especially Luongo.

I understand Kesler, but Luongo? Seriously? What had he done that deserves to be booed?

• Haha 1
  • Wat 1

3 minutes ago, ey40 said:

I understand Kesler, but Luongo? Seriously? What had he done that deserves to be booed?

I'm over it, he deserved it in the first couple seasons since he left but not anymore. When you request a trade you get that. It's like saying our team is trash and you deserve better. That's all water under the bridge now, if they are so good why couldn't they help us.