Sign in to follow this  
CBH1926

Thailand shooting: Soldier kills 29

Sad...unfortunately, people all over the world occasionally go off the deep end....

49 minutes ago, RUPERTKBD said:

Sad...unfortunately, people all over the world occasionally go off the deep end....

Unfortunate when it’s a well trained soldier with the use of extremely lethal weapons & ease of access to them  (eg., substantially more carnage than an average Joe with a hunting rifle) goes off the deep end.  Coward went to a shopping mall where it was unlikely to have anybody armed there as well.

Edited by NewbieCanuckFan

22 minutes ago, NewbieCanuckFan said:

Unfortunate when it’s a well trained soldier with the use of extremely lethal weapons & ease of access to them  (eg., substantially more carnage than an average Joe with a hunting rifle) goes off the deep end.  Coward went to a shopping mall where it was unlikely to have anybody armed there as well.

That's true. Little that can be done in that sort of situation...

And in the UK, stabbings and knife assaults have skyrocketed.

Even with gun control, it doesn't stop psychos. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, RUPERTKBD said:

I accept that, but why do these crazies, who go off the deep end, have to kill others?  Why not just shoot you self in the head, and leave it at that?  Take away their gun, and they use a truck.  Take away the truck, and they use a knife.  It’s like the whackos will find a method.  

• Like 1
  • Hydration 1

13 minutes ago, Alflives said:

I accept that, but why do these crazies, who go off the deep end, have to kill others?  Why not just shoot you self in the head, and leave it at that?  Take away their gun, and they use a truck.  Take away the truck, and they use a knife.  It’s like the whackos will find a method.  

That's why they are wackos. 

• Burr 1

50 minutes ago, Alflives said:

That is because they are murderous psychopaths.

8 minutes ago, CBH1926 said:

That is because they are murderous psychopaths.

We normal people need a test that identifies these guys before they kill whole bunches of people.  Then we can whack a mole them first.  

11 minutes ago, Alflives said:

We normal people need a test that identifies these guys before they kill whole bunches of people.  Then we can whack a mole them first.  

It’s called Minority Report. 

• Hydration 1

it's crazy they still havent caught the guy yet.  this crazy guy is also a trained soldier.  It might a harder to catch someone like him vs a regular person.

Edited by MoneypuckOverlord

So many innocent people killed by someone with a gun.

I wish I could say this is a rare occurrence but in this world it seems a weekly thing,so tragic such a shame my heart goes out to the people who have lost loved ones.

1 hour ago, MoneypuckOverlord said:

it's crazy they still havent caught the guy yet.  this crazy guy is also a trained soldier.  It might a harder to catch someone like him vs a regular person.

Thai soldier who killed 20 shot dead in shopping mall siege

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/thai-soldier-who-killed-20-shot-dead-in-shopping-mall-siege/ar-BBZMFRX?li=BBnbfcL