The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Around the NHL | February (09-15) 2020

Rate this topic

GoodGawd MacLean gets on the nerves...

That weasely little voice

The sympathetic, mother's tone w/injury updates

Lame witticisms & puns

The lil(I'm praying) gestures, as the camera zooms in. F***off with that hands together pose, you freeken ninny!

& your rant when they punted your cohort-clown? If the guy had a shred of dignity, he wouldn't have tried his mealy mouthed crap, to extract himself.

They run him 'round the country, to report on whatever's obscure. Wish some local would pound the crap outa' him!

Wouldn't bat an eyelash if this F***ing scum were run over by a dbl decker bus!

Really don't like this trash. Here's one Van fan that ain't forgivin/forgettin his petty, underhanded BS!

• Cheers 3

37 minutes ago, Nuxfanabroad said:

GoodGawd MacLean gets on the nerves...

That weasely little voice

The sympathetic, mother's tone w/injury updates

Lame witticisms & puns

The lil(I'm praying) gestures, as the camera zooms in. F***off with that hands together pose, you freeken ninny!

& your rant when they punted your cohort-clown? If the guy had a shred of dignity, he wouldn't have tried his mealy mouthed crap, to extract himself.

They run him 'round the country, to report on whatever's obscure. Wish some local would pound the crap outa' him!

Wouldn't bat an eyelash if this F***ing scum were run over by a dbl decker bus!

Really don't like this trash. Here's one Van fan that ain't forgivin/forgettin his petty, underhanded BS!

He's such a smarmy know it all. A classless clown parading as classy individual. 

I fully agree with you. 

• Cheers 2

The Blackhawks are in a dubious cap situation.. they are up against the cap this year plus have a few RFAs that will get significant raises (Kubalik, Caggiula, Strome).. They will let Crawford walk and likely sign Lehner but one would think there is going to  have to be some tinkering with that roster.

• Huggy Bear 1

2 minutes ago, I.Am.Ironman said:

The Blackhawks are in a dubious cap situation.. they are up against the cap this year plus have a few RFAs that will get significant raises (Kubalik, Caggiula, Strome).. They will let Crawford walk and likely sign Lehner but one would think there is going to  have to be some tinkering with that roster.

They have three recent Cups.  They will now suck for a decade, but it was (to them and their fans) surely worth it. 

Its teams like the Sharks, who have won nothing, that I find it funny will suck for the coming decade because of really bad contacts.