The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Around the NHL | February (09-15) 2020

Rate this topic

3 minutes ago, ruilin96 said:

I feel even dirtier if I were to cheer for the Flames so yes, cheer for the Hawks tonight.

What’s the Calgary save percentage if they give up six goals on eighteen shots?  Is that good or REALLY FRIGGIN’ BAD.  :lol:

• Haha 2
  • Huggy Bear 1

Just now, Jimmy McGill said:

F'Lames are a fragile team. They'll stay 5 behind us in regulation wins which might make the difference in who makes the playoffs. 

Fragile yet I don't think we would fare well in a 7 game series against them. We don't seem to match up well against them for some reason.

Just now, I.Am.Ironman said:

Fragile yet I don't think we would fare well in a 7 game series against them. We don't seem to match up well against them for some reason.

Well obviously they have 18 year old Sam Bennet.  No one can beat them with him on their team, right?  If the Loser Lames want to ever win they need to dump Monaghan.  Guy is a complete and total loser of a player.  

1 minute ago, I.Am.Ironman said:

Don't know if that hold true anymore, if we have all of Beagle, Motte, Sutter and Edler healthy I think we can shut them down. Marky is hands down a better goalie than No Save Dave. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1