The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Preds @ Nucks Feb 10 2020 - 7pm Pacific - SNET

Rate this topic

xereau

2 minutes ago, 1-d said:

Thankfully we escaped the 2nd with 3 goal lead, yet again playing horrible defence and donating scoring chances a ton.

Benning has no other option to give Marky what he wants, if this shot bleeding D continues.

100%....

1 minute ago, VancouverHabitant said:

I don't think I could deal with losing Markstrom in the off season...  he's our MVP this year

Like , we have one of the top goaltenders in the league in him now , and still there is trade suggestions. It's ridiculous. 

1 minute ago, philtbc829 said:

Really ...Sutter.....the game got away from you guys.....understatement of the year there...

The irony is Sutter is the guy who is the worst for not playing the right way.  Maybe he’s protecting himself from injury?  But darn it he’s making it far too easy for the other team. 

• Wat 2

1 minute ago, Howisthishappening said:

Wtf you can't plan that.. how naive are fans.. he missed the net and got lucky it hit Miller..the shot was off and high, thats not a set play unless you think banking off a knee perfectly in is possible when its highly highly improbable.. i play ball hockey all the time and no one does this

Think he was going for a tip. Which is a pretty common play. Hit his leg instead. Had his head up the whole time so it looked intentional to me.

• Huggy Bear 1