The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Preds @ Nucks Feb 10 2020 - 7pm Pacific - SNET

Rate this topic

xereau

2 hours ago, Unknown1995 said:

Folks I predict, this team is going to miss the playoffs and that we will lose this game 6-0. You know why? 

Cause someone over here jynxed this team with a thread that this team has now made the playoffs (even though we haven't clinched yet and we were 30 games out). Since that thread was made the Canucks have lost 3 games, Petterson got injured and Boeser got injured. 

Now me, you and everyone else is left with the difficult but possible task of un-jyxing this team. Please him me out people as I will need all the help I can get for this team to make the playoffs. 

(Special thanks to Roger Nielsen's Towel for taking care of the guy who made that thread and to Stealth Nuck for making the awesome new Sedinery upvote)

Gee... This post is aging well

Why is our Captain so incapable of defending any of our players, or stepping up physically. That wasn’t even a half-hearted attempt. It was barely quarter-hearted at attempting to stand up for his goalie. 

Edited by Wilfred
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Kushman said:

Horvat should be feeding punches ala Charlie mcavoy  to sissons for that goalie run... Not bear hugging him making sure he doesn't get hurt

Damn it bo, you're too damn nice.

Get mean!

No worries he has a kid on the way. The mean is coming. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Howisthishappening said:

Wtf you can't plan that.. how naive are fans.. he missed the net and got lucky it hit Miller..the shot was off and high, thats not a set play unless you think banking off a knee perfectly in is possible when its highly highly improbable.. i play ball hockey all the time and no one does this

Image result for ron swanson gif

3 minutes ago, VancouverHabitant said:

I always liked him, my issue was always with a lot of the media types in Vancouver that would ask very condescending questions and try to create controversy out of thin air. 

I remember he once said about media- something like : this business is full of beggars and these scumbags screwed it up for everybody else