The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Nashville Predators at Vancouver Canucks | Feb. 10, 2020

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

Good bounce back game. They looked more hungry and competed.  

Marky was stellar. Held the fort when Preds were coming back. 

Need to reduce those odd man chances more.  Too much of a track meet. 

Leading the Div by 3pts. Will be a tight race to the end.  Can't stumble.  Every pt is important. 

I think our diminished play at the end of the road trip and first game back might be attributed to weariness - tonight Nashville was the weary team at the end of a road trip. As our young guys learn to appreciate the rigours of the long season and Vancouver schedules, perhaps, like the 2011 team, we will roll over those speed bumps.

1 minute ago, Alflives said:

That’s my point.  Grab the guy and force him to fight.  Don’t let him off the hook.  

Like Kassian?? and get suspended!

Jake's playing good,some people just have to nit pic him all the time....

Edited by goog16
  • Cheers 2

11 minutes ago, Toyotasfan said:

Bit of a new fight tactic by Myers there, I’m going to hug you and fall on you like a tree technique. 

Effective and no bloody knuckles  from punching a helmet .

Yep, interesting tactic... hope he teaches it to Tryamkin... if that redwood falls on you you are gonna know it.

3 minutes ago, goog16 said:

Jake's playing good,some people just have to nit pic him all the time....

He’s talking about Rooster not Jake.

Think everyone is over the moon with Jakes play this season. Exactly what we expected from him, when he first got drafted.

• Cheers 4

13 minutes ago, J-23 said:

So the rich guy always wearing designer clothes behind the opposing teams bench is known as Mafia man?

That comment was rude by PC standards, but the PC world gets to pick n choose who can be afforded the insults.

That dude has his children there often and puts headphones over their ears to prevent damage, seems like a nice daddy to me!

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, goog16 said:

No, not like Kassisn.  He snapped.  it’s not s bad thing for the league’s players thinking you might snap.  Creates space for all our guys.  But it’s got to be controlled.  The Preds were getting dirty in the last 10 minutes.  We needed one guy to fight, and that would have ended it,  rooster had the perfect opportunity.  He needed for the team to take it.  It’s a miss on his part.  That’s exactly why other teams play us like we’re soft.  

Just now, 6string said:

That comment was rude by PC standards, but the PC world gets to pick n choose who can be afforded the insults.

That dude has his children there often and puts headphones over their ears to prevent damage, seems like a nice daddy to me!

What comment was rude?