The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Hawks @ Nucks - Feb 12 2020 - 7:30pm Pacific - SNET - SEDIN SPECTACULAR

Rate this topic

xereau

Don’t even care about losing in 2011 anymore.

The journey supersedes winning some stupid cup.

The unforgettable memories from that season and really any season from that core group of players spearheaded by the Sedins will forever be ingrained in all of us.

6 minutes ago, Seinfeld said:

6 minutes ago, Seinfeld said:

The unforgettable memories from that season and really any season from that core group of players spearheaded by the Sedins will forever be ingrained in all of us.

difficult people no GIF by HULU

• Cheers 1
  • Wat 2

2 hours ago, theo5789 said:

The things Henrik can do when he's willing to shoot the puck. 

Yup in 2010 when Henrik was lighting it up, Daniel got injured and everyone thought that he wouldn't be able to put up points now that Daniel was injured. Not only did he continue to put up points but he started shooting the puck more was well. The result? He had a career high in goals that year and he also won the art ross leading the league with 112 points and 29 goals. 

18 minutes ago, Seinfeld said:

stupid cup? STUPID CUP!?!

NO SOUP FOR YOU

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Seinfeld said:

Blasphemy, forget 42, the Cup is the Answer to Life, the Universe, and Everything.

2 minutes ago, Dr. Crossbar said:

If Chicago is leading after the first period, what's the over/under on this thread going from "awww, the Sedins" to "blow this thing up!"?

2nd period starts... lights go out...

"MY GAWD, THAT'S... THAT'S THE SEDIN'S MUSIC" 

Sedins return for one game, we win 15-3. Book it.

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Seinfeld said:

Wait a minute, wait a minute, wait a minute.  I'm over 2011 (except Keith still deserves to lose some teeth).  And don't get me wrong, I love the Sedins.  Awesome people!  Go Twins.  But I for one still want one of them "stupid" cups.  Go Canucks Go!