The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Chicago Blackhawks at Vancouver Canucks | Feb. 12, 2020

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

10 minutes ago, Locke Lamora said:

Tell me we’ve had an uglier win this year and I’ll tell you you’re wrong. :D

How about the 3-2 win in NY last year? After building 3-0 lead in the 1st, we played tire fire PK for the entire remaining 40 minutes. Without Marky's superhuman performance in the 3rd we would have lost 3-7.

• Like 1

Just now, oldnews said:

forecheck not getting it done lately..... but I don't even care.  take the win.  next.

SOFT all over the ice, especially by our veteran leaders.  It’s just way to easy force other teams’ players to move around the ice.  I think it’s Green’s systems.  WE are not getting our bodies in opponents way because we’re standing still.  

Just now, 6string said:

One bad pass in his own end and maybe had two shifts after that.

Ferland will be back soon, yes he's done.

Nice job coaching Green.  Bailey, makes one mistake and you staple his ass to the bench.  Brutal.  Coach stupid.  Just fire this guy already.  

• Wat 3

Sorry to say canucks fans, but if markstrom wasnt playing this year we would be problem at the bottom of the standings, you know how many games hes been a god in and has saved so many, theres been so many 40+ shot games this year against us and hes bailed us out so many times, he deserves a HUGE raise .....markstrom has been our savior all season

5 minutes ago, IrishCanuck5 said:

Markstrom was in control thru and thru. Teams play different when they KNOW their goalie can hold his own. People complaining about the game have never played before. Tonight was a stat boosting win. Marky with the best shutout in canucks history and Crawford leaves with 17 saves! I’d save your complaining for when we are on the opposite side of the score sheet

is a make up for losing games we badly dominated.  Of course, I will like to see a effort where we didn't get out played this bad, Move on and lets hope we have a better effort next game.