The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Chicago Blackhawks at Vancouver Canucks | Feb. 12, 2020

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

1 minute ago, x00x said:

Sorry to say canucks fans, but if markstrom wasnt playing this year we would be problem at the bottom of the standings, you know how many games hes been a god in and has saved so many, theres been so many 40+ shot games this year against us and hes bailed us out so many times, he deserves a HUGE raise .....markstrom has been our savior all season

debbie downer snl GIF

14 minutes ago, luckylager said:

Now that was a special game.

Insane

Marky stole the show on the ice and did his absolute best to honour the numbers that so freshly sway from the rafters.

Truly something special. 

As Canucks fans we've endured so much bull$&!# and pain, but we get to have this night.

What a remarkable performance from Marky

Yeah, I feel fortunate to have been at this one. I know the shot clock didn't look great but the energy in the building was electric. 

Very memorable night.

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 2

3 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Nice job coaching Green.  Bailey, makes one mistake and you staple his ass to the bench.  Brutal.  Coach stupid.  Just fire this guy already.  

Truthishly? I dont think that's far enough, I think we should strap his ass to a catapult and fling him out of town.

2 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Nice job coaching Green.  Bailey, makes one mistake and you staple his ass to the bench.  Brutal.  Coach stupid.  Just fire this guy already.  

Yup sad to see a young man with all that speed and desire sit when the team were outplayed from start to finish.

4 minutes ago, MoneypuckOverlord said:

is a make up for losing games we badly dominated.  Of course, I will like to see a effort where we didn't get out played this bad, Move on and lets hope we have a better effort next game.

Canucks have given up way too many shots against all year. It’s nice to know we have a goalie that can save100% of them once a while. I’m not saying I enjoy watching the canucks get peppered but yes like you said it does make up for the games we have been in the drivers seat but can’t seem to buy one. Marky definitely had sticky fingers this game!

2 minutes ago, 6string said:

Yup sad to see a young man with all that speed and desire sit when the team were outplayed from start to finish.

1 minute ago, oldnews said:

Alf, I'm gonna have to ignore you for a spell.  You're bent my friend.  Try some restorative.

50 shots against, and it’s Bailey who needs to be benched.  The only way we win now is if our goalie steals it for us.  The Green thinks surging a young plAyer who is actually playing the right way is what to do. Brutal coach who needs to be fired yesterday.  Bring in Babs, who know to reward the young guys (Bailey) who are actually playing the right way,  

• Haha 1
  • Wat 6