The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Chicago Blackhawks at Vancouver Canucks | Feb. 12, 2020

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

1 minute ago, 1-d said:

Working hard maybe, but definitely not working right.

Bingo.  We are getting killed every game now, and only winning if Marky steals it.  How about we change up the stupid 2 man deep forecheck when the other team had clear control?  Or bench Bailey?  Ya great job Green.  You should take credit for doing such a great job.  

3 minutes ago, IrishCanuck5 said:

Canucks have given up way too many shots against all year. It’s nice to know we have a goalie that can save100% of them once a while. I’m not saying I enjoy watching the canucks get peppered but yes like you said it does make up for the games we have been in the drivers seat but can’t seem to buy one. Marky definitely had sticky fingers this game!

They give up shots, but they don't give up a lot of high percentage scoring chances.  Marky didn't give up many rebounds, but when he did, the team collapsed back and prevented most of the second chances.

• Cheers 4

4 minutes ago, oldnews said:

Sutter

36.8% ozone starts

1.5 on ice goals against per 60 at 5 on 5.....lowest on the team.

+8

15 pts in 33 games....

I dunno how dimJim is gonna get rid of him, but it'll prolly cost some assets to dump the bumb.

If Sutter is playing so well why is it impossible to trade him?  It’s because he’s soft as Charmin, that’s why.  His numbers might say otherwise, but come one just watch him play.  He’s not leading the charge at all.  

2 minutes ago, GhostsOf1994 said:

Mess lost his legs....spine... and brain long before he became a canuck(shudder)

It’s a shame really. On paper adding messier to your team would be something to write home about. The theatrics behind the scenes were nothing to be desired unfortunately 

• Cheers 2
  • Upvote 1