1 hour ago, WCE said:

To Buf Boeser & Stecher

To Van Ristolainen

To Mtl Sutter & 2nd rd 2021

To Van Armia & Ana 4th rd pick 2020

Ristolainen would be a #1 or 2 in our d

Armia #2 or 3rd line winger 

Both from Finland at 6'4 they adds size to line up and both under 28 

Montreal easily passes on this. Armia is just coming into his own.  He’s 5 years younger than Sutter and fits with their core better, makes substantially less money and was Kotkaniemi’s hero growing up. Also he’s able to stay healthy.  There isnt a single reason I can think of for Montreal to swap him for Sutter 

Edited by qwijibo

Serious question. What is the fascination with this forum and trying to make a deal with Montreal?  On the front page if this forum alone there are 7 Montreal proposals.  This despite the fact that they aren’t great trading partners.  I could see a deal for Nate Thompson, or perhaps Kovalchuk. But all these blockbuster proposals aren’t in the least bit realistic 

Edited by qwijibo

47 minutes ago, qwijibo said:

Serious question. What is the fascination with this forum and trying to make a deal with Montreal?  On the front page if this forum alone there are 7 Montreal proposals.  This despite the fact that they aren’t great trading partners.  I could see a deal for Nate Thompson, or perhaps Kovalchuk. But all these blockbuster proposals aren’t in the least bit realistic 

Gallagher, although a Smurf, played his junior here.  He plays the right way too.  I don’t think there’s a spot in our lineup fir him though.