The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Ducks @ Nucks - Feb 16 2020 - 2pm Pacific - AFTERNOON GAME - SNET

Rate this topic

xereau

17 minutes ago, MattJVD said:

I've found hotels and air bnbs are on the pricier end in Vancouver. It's not New York prices, but it's on the high end for major cities. Like you said though, prices at resteraunts, bars, entertainment, etc are pretty average as major cities go. Probably a little less expensive than Stockholm

Exactly. Cheaper than say New York or San Francisco but a bit more than your 'average'.

2 hours ago, 10pavelbure96 said:

The downtown east side is the jewel of Vancouver. Wonderful people, very nice and welcoming and endless entertainment.

Hastings and Main is vancouver's times square if you will, go visit the world famous Carnegie hall community centre and be amazed.

A night cap at the number 5 orange, your wife will love it.

especially on the last Wednesday  of every the month , its a street party  and a open air market of all sorts of goods  .  you can even try urban camping its the newest rage 

• Huggy Bear 1

2 hours ago, Toyotasfan said:

Nicholas Deslauriers leads the league in fighting majors this season, just resigned for 2 more years. Big Mac will probably get a challenge .

Zack Mack shouldn’t be fighting Deslauriers if at all, at least 2-3 years.

pointless exchange in penalties too.

3 hours ago, Alflives said:

Totally Apollo.  Scoreboard watching is for us fans.  Our players better focus 100% on their energy on the opponent they are playing.

The Oilers have Tippet as coach.  He teaches the 1-2-2 fall back and counter on turnovers trapping system.  That forces the other team to play the same style.  The game pretty much comes down to who scores first wins.   

You said you weren't going to watch until Babs got hired as coach remember?  

4 hours ago, ForzaTikare said:

Man I wish I could go one Day.. Trying to convince The wife that an 11 hour flight to watch hockey is a good idea, doesnt go too well so far.. What can i bribe her with that she'd enjoy in Vancouver? 

Vancouver is a world class city. There is so much to see and do. Well worth the trip. Whistler only an hour away, Gastown, Canada Place, Granville Island, English Bay, the Sea Wall, the views of the North Shore mountains, world class hotels and restaurants. Night life on Granville street, etc etc. 

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 2