The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Wild @ Nucks - Feb 19 2020 - 7:30pm Pacific - SNET

Rate this topic

xereau

1 hour ago, Squamfan said:

Note to all personnel;

We've exceeded our quota of people named Tyler. As a result, all future draft picks or players acquired who are named Tyler must agree to answer to a different name until the backlog resolves itself. From this point forward, all aforementioned acquisitions etc, will hereby and forthwith agree to be known as Roy, which represents a hole in our current naming conventions.

Please take all necessary steps necessary to comply.

Management would like to thank-you in advance for your cooperation in this matter.

• Haha 4

4 hours ago, Squamfan said:

don't understand the love fest green has with erkkson. Jake was playing like top 6 forward with miller and petey, and he started to struggle when he got on sutters and roussel line

Lines should be

Pearson, Horvat, Toffolie

Miller      Petterson   Virtanen

Eriksson must have compromising pics of Green.

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Rabid Rooster said:

I hope no one is surprised that TT isn’t playing with Bo and Pearson. After all it’s the most obvious position for him. Moves Erickson down for a huge upgrade. However, Green is reminding us, he’s the boss. Not reassuring, again

Keep in mind it's practice, and these lines usually last only a shift or 2. I don't get it myself either, hence, beer.

8 minutes ago, xereau said:

Haven't seen this yet, nor the sentiment.

Tim, though you were much maligned, you had your moments.

Thanks for collecting a cheque for 2 seasonS and refusing to stick up for your teammates and producing next to nothing offensively 

yes Tim

thanks .. for nothing 

• Cheers 1
  • Wat 6