The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Wild @ Nucks - Feb 19 2020 - 7:30pm Pacific - SNET

Rate this topic

xereau

2 minutes ago, MoldyTaco said:

Man when Pettersson is bad. Hes really bad.

Hopefully this isn't glimpses of what the future holds 

He’s not bad. He’s just not being given everything that he needs to succeed. Coaches create lines and Green is $&!#ting the bed tonight. 

• Upvote 1

Miller, Petey, and Hughes I enjoy their skill and ability to make plays, but when the games get tighter, they need to be more direct and simple with their game.

They are playing too cute since the break.  Starting to see them make very careless plays in areas that don't have the same amount space that was once there in the first half of the season. 

• Like 1

Just now, PhillipBlunt said:

1. I hope Evander Kane’s tweet about the DoPS encourages other players to grow a set and take the league to task for the pathetic state of not only the DoPS but the completely horrific and embarrassing state of officiating this league is infected by. Bettman must die.....I mean go. 

2. The coaching staff is done at the end of the season if they fall out of playoff contention. Simple as that. Benning is doing whatever he can to provide them with a solid roster. While the players certainly shoulder some of the blame, the coaches aren’t cutting it. 

This roster should be a playoff roster. This system we're running is not a sustainable one, and Travis seems like he's way too soft on these guys. We need a coach like Gallant, Laviolette or someone who has experience and knows a thing or two about systems and handling players.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

1. I hope Evander Kane’s tweet about the DoPS encourages other players to grow a set and take the league to task for the pathetic state of not only the DoPS but the completely horrific and embarrassing state of officiating this league is infected by. Bettman must die.....I mean go. 

2. The coaching staff is done at the end of the season if they fall out of playoff contention. Simple as that. Benning is doing whatever he can to provide them with a solid roster. While the players certainly shoulder some of the blame, the coaches aren’t cutting it. 

Caught a lot of the Oilers game tonight 

their penalty killing was aggressive and miles better than ours with arguably a much weaker roster. One of the top ranked kills in the league 

powerplay was very good. Top ranked as well

the team in general played a very structured and and disciplined game 

that’s all coaching  

Edited by canuck2288
  • Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, MoldyTaco said:

Man when Pettersson is bad. Hes really bad.

Hopefully this isn't glimpses of what the future holds 

we should trade him while we can still get maybe a draft pick or something for him

trade everyone and fire all the coaches

and whats up with that toffolli bum, why hasnt he scored a hat trick yet, total bust

• Cheers 2