The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Who would you welcome back?

CBH1926

Who would you like to see back?  

96 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

On 6/26/2020 at 12:23 PM, Kragar said:

I didn't realize Stromey had been offline for so long.  I was wondering why he didn't laugh at my post in the traffic ticket thread yet.  I see now he has been absent for almost a week.  Hope he is ok.  And Alf too... over 3 months now.  That can't be a good sign.

I thought I saw Jimmy a couple days ago (could be longer... until yesterday I wasn't checking in all that much recently).  His account for some reason doesn't show last online... maybe he was never really here after all? :ph34r:

@Ryan Strome was in the George Floyd thread trying to learn how rates work and then disappeared. He might be lost in Alberta looking for a library that Kenney turned into an Arby's. 

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 2

13 hours ago, Down by the River said:

@Ryan Strome was in the George Floyd thread trying to learn how rates work and then disappeared. He might be lost in Alberta looking for a library that Kenney turned into an Arby's. 

Strome is missing, did Trudeau have something to do  with it?

5 hours ago, gurn said:

He last visited this past Friday.  Probably didn't feel like he had anything to add.

Ryan ain't afraid of Justin Trudeau.  It's the other way around.  When Justin goes to sleep, he first makes sure Ryan isn't hiding under his bed.

Edited by NewbieCanuckFan
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Templeton Peck said:

I can tell you that Ryan Strome's absence is due to his account being banned.

Thank you, wouldn't mind him back around as he kept us up to date with the conservative Alberta angle. Still, I fully understand him receiving a slap on the wrist. 

On 6/29/2020 at 10:59 AM, gurn said:

I think I can answer that question:

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/canada/armed-man-arrested-on-grounds-of-rideau-hall/ar-BB16fNww?li=AAggNb9

An armed man was arrested early Thursday on the grounds of 1 Sussex Drive, the official residence of the prime minister and the Governor General.

“At approximately 6:40 this morning, an armed man was able to access the grounds of 1 Sussex Drive,” the force tweeted Thursday.

“Rapid intervention by law enforcement led to the safe apprehension and arrest of the suspect by members of the RCMP.”

Later Thursday, a police explosives robot was used to search a four-door black Dodge Ram with the air bags deployed on the grounds.

Police said the man is being interviewed. Police are not releasing the man’s identity “as charges are pending.”

The Prime Minister and the Governor General were not present at the moment of the incident.

Police declared the scene to be safe at about 9 a.m. There were no injuries.

B)