The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Who would you welcome back?

CBH1926

Who would you like to see back?  

96 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

10 hours ago, Sean Monahan said:

Stromer drives a Super Duty. He made that very clear. 

Maybe JT's policies that are specifically targeted at bankrupting him and starving his kids, forced him to trade it in....?

• Haha 1
  • Vintage 1

16 minutes ago, RUPERTKBD said:

Geeno?

Pretty sure the Duke announced that he was leaving....as did Ambulocetus, who has really been missed.

Nah, this guy was a real piece of work, pro life badge carrier type. So long ago now though, like 10 years, I’ve been on this forum for 20, so I’ve seen a lot of people come and go.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, canuckster19 said:

Nah, this guy was a real piece of work, pro life badge carrier type. So long ago now though, like 10 years, I’ve been on this forum for 20, so I’ve seen a lot of people come and go.

Yeah, it's been 16 years for me.

Geeno was the first one who popped into my mind, when you mentioned self righteous religious posters, but there have been several over the years...

On 2/20/2020 at 8:05 PM, NewbieCanuckFan said:

Speculation is that he passed away.

He was the type of guy that would copy and paste articles and attack you personally, all the while portraying himself to be better than everyone else. That was his legacy here - and not a positive one. He was very deserving to be banned.

If he passed away, then so be it.

On 6/30/2020 at 7:56 PM, Templeton Peck said:

I can tell you that Ryan Strome's absence is due to his account being banned.

I miss the sunglass pulling off/headshake meme that you used to pull for threads that were like WUTTTTT?

14 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

My sources tell me, he’s still alive.

Well if he's still alive, I won't hold back. He deserves to be banned. He thought he was better than everyone else. Guess the joke is on him. He claims to be a lawyer but he spent 90 percent of his time here arguing with people. Even if he was a retired one, most of his style was based around personal attacks. A real lawyer doesn't need to insult people to get their point across. I don't miss him.

I really don't care if he's dead in real life or not. I don't actually hate him. I just think he's an idiot.