Canucks Community

[PGT] Minnesota Wild at Vancouver Canucks | Feb. 19, 2020

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

6 minutes ago, coastal.view said:

i saw the 5 nuck shooters

ep40 - nice

miller - nice

tof - nice effort, if he did not lose balance he'd have flipped it over the goalie

pearson - bleh

bo - bleh

but let's just all whine about tof being given a shot

I don't see Hughes name in there, the Alll Star game was only a month ago.

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, captainhorvat said:

Rousell has been absolutely useless for the paycheque hes collecting

Agreed 

Louie wasn't even close to our worst forward tonight as at least they generated some shots and time in the offensive zone.   Roussell, Gaudette and Virtanen  kept getting hemmed in their zone over and over and killed our momentum so many times. 

Fack the refs bigtime.  How those two high sticks get missed, especially Huggy in OT is absolute BS.  Canucks should have had a 4 min power play in OT, woulda likely ended it right there.

State of hockey my butt.  Watching Wild hockey could cure insomnia.

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Alflives said:

Totally agree.  Marky was not even close to being in that game.  Clearly something changed.  What else is there other thsnnJB announcing publicly contract talks with ?Marky have broken off?  

You could tell right off the hop there was no way we were winning the shoot out tonight. Just a $&!#ty off night for the big guy

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Why is it not a big deal we lost? This happy go luck aditude from the players kills me. You think we have a better chance of winning next game? It’s 2 wins in 8. They have no swagger. None. Zilch. They don’t have any leadership either. Who’s leading other than Miller. He should be captain.

It is a big deal, but giving the media juicy soundbites in this market just fuels the negativity machine. I imagine they're pissed in that locker room. 

6 minutes ago, 48MPHSlapShot said:

Why is Eriksson still in the top 6? That little bit of magic he had earlier is long since gone and he's back to his usual, useless self. 

Trying to increase his value IMO.

If Benning gets a chance to trade him, he's taking it.