The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Speculation] Canucks interested in Tyson Barrie

brian42

4 minutes ago, N7Nucks said:

I loved him the second he rag dolled Myers. He'd definitely be a nice add. But I would not want Pod, Hog and maybe Woo being involved in the deal.

He's basically a meaner Woo if he hits his ceiling.  I love Woo, but I am more than willing to include him for a developed version with a reasonable contract.

Edited by King Heffy
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

Wonder if they'd be interested in OJ+.  I'm not in a hurry to move him but Manson would be worth it.

If we could get Manson for OJ and something else I think we should definitely consider it. That + tho might be Gaudette/Virtanen/Hog/Lind/Woo who knows but OJ alone doesn't have much value, we better off holding on to him and hope he can stay healthy and replace an aging Edler after his deal

Just now, Canuckster86 said:

If we could get Manson for OJ and something else I think we should definitely consider it. That + tho might be Gaudette/Virtanen/Hog/Lind/Woo who knows but OJ alone doesn't have much value, we better off holding on to him and hope he can stay healthy and replace an aging Edler after his deal

OJ and Lind would hurt but I think I'd do it.

1 minute ago, King Heffy said:

He's basically a meaner Woo if he hits his ceiling.  I love Woo, but I am more than willing to include him for a developed version with a reasonable contract.

Yeah, I said maybe not Woo. It'd be tough to let him go, but from what I seen of Manson he is pretty much what I am hoping Woo can be. So it's not a hard no on a Woo+ for Manson deal for me. Not sure they'd want to face him on our team though. 

• Cheers 1