The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Bruins @ Nucks - Feb 22 2020 - 7pm Pacific - HNIC EDITION

Rate this topic

xereau

35 minutes ago, Silent Man said:

If Green plays LE over Mac I would love to hear why. I hope that if this happens, somebody from media  has balls to ask a straight question- why, coach, why?

Louie is better defensively then Zack and kills penalties. 
i prefer Zack as a player but we are playing against the top line in all of hockey and a deadly power play. 

35 minutes ago, EdgarM said:

As the games are getting tighter, "the cream is rising to the top". Miller and Hughes are continuing on as business as usual, the rest? well?

Motte and Toffoli definitely know how to play in a "play-off like" atmosphere. 

Time for others to show what kind of character they are made of.

Yup.  Far too many passengers lately.  Lack of fight when battling for pucks and ice position.  Eriksson getting top line minutes doesn't send a very good message about rewarding perfomance  but does explain Green's head space.and why the team fails to generate offense. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BPA said:

This will be the litmus test for the Canucks.  Depending on how well we do, will determine JB trade deadline actions on Monday. 

Still think we need a top 4 D in order to get past the 1st round and beyond.  But hopefully, JB doesn't go crazy and mortgage the farm.

I think a big, punishing top 6 D would work just fine. Just need Tanev to stop being a pillow. 

• Wat 1

42 minutes ago, NHTyrany said:

I think a big, punishing top 6 D would work just fine. Just need Tanev to stop being a pillow. 

Not Tanev's game...let's face it, Quinn's doing really great paired with CT so he's doing something right.  I prefer him to continue doing what he does.

• Cheers 3