The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Around the NHL | February (23-29) 2020

Rate this topic

someone help me out!

Maybe Im an idiot but what is better for us tonight? An Edmonton win or a Winnipeg win?

Guys in the GDT were hoping for a Winnipeg win as we are competing with Edmonton for one of the three division spots. we would be tied in points at 74 with one game in hand on Edmonton.

I was thinking an Edmonton win is best for us as that keeps Winnipeg 2 points back of us and we have three games in hand. If we are competing for at least a wild card spot we need to worry about one of Nashville, Winnipeg and Minnesota. I think Arizona is done so ill leave them out. If any of these teams lose its good for us.

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Mackcanuck said:

spacer.png

So much for the clowns that said he’d burned bridges and would never get an NHL job again. Looks more like he took a break from the game as he said he did. 

Also Oilers losing to Jets now giving up 2 goals in 34 seconds. This Oiler team still doesn't scare me. 

23 minutes ago, AV's Coin said:

someone help me out!

Maybe Im an idiot but what is better for us tonight? An Edmonton win or a Winnipeg win?

Guys in the GDT were hoping for a Winnipeg win as we are competing with Edmonton for one of the three division spots. we would be tied in points at 74 with one game in hand on Edmonton.

I was thinking an Edmonton win is best for us as that keeps Winnipeg 2 points back of us and we have three games in hand. If we are competing for at least a wild card spot we need to worry about one of Nashville, Winnipeg and Minnesota. I think Arizona is done so ill leave them out. If any of these teams lose its good for us.

Ya looks like NSH will pass us. They're playing very good lately even though they lost tonight. EDM will likely be other top 3 team along with VGK

We likely end up in one of the WC spots. 

2 hours ago, AV's Coin said:

someone help me out!

Agree with you. When it comes to the playoff race, you should always root against the team below us in the standings. If those teams below us cannot catch us means we can make it.

• Cheers 1