The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver @ Montreal 4:00 PM

Rate this topic

-DLC-

Just now, VancouverHabitant said:

2nd goal?  It was Miller's line out there for the 2nd goal.  

If you're talking about their first goal, that puck went cross ice by Tanev, Demko and Bo to a guy that tapped it in.  

Louie was one of our better forwards in the 1st period.  He will never be a physical forechecker.  He does all his work with his stick and had quite a few takeaways in the 1st period. 

That's the goal I meant. And the fact that he will never be a physical player is what's wrong with that lines chemistry. We need push back and fore check on that line to retrieve the puck.

2 minutes ago, Dr. Crossbar said:

Exactly this. And Tram needs to give up dreams of being a scoring Dman and leverage his natural resources.

I'm so torn on him. Nothing but red flags in his attitude.

Left Vancouver because he didn't like how he was being deployed. Now, he's having the same reaction to his deployment with Yekaterinburg.

What's going to happen if he has a few off games and Green rightfully reduces his ice time for a game or two? He'll decide to bolt again?

The guy just doesn't know what it means to be part of a team.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, EmilyM said:

I'm so torn on him. Nothing but red flags in his attitude.

Left Vancouver because he didn't like how he was being deployed. Now, he's having the same reaction to his deployment with Yekaterinburg.

What's going to happen if he has a few off games and Green rightfully reduces his ice time for a game or two? He'll decide to bolt again?

The guy just doesn't know what it means to be part of a team.

He loves Yekaterinburg. It's his hometown. They have a players coach. But they do treat him slightly differently because they know he's leaving soon.

1 hour ago, ruilin96 said:

Very tasty looking poutine. I love poutine, but vow not to eat it til the end of hockey season. It was my sacrifice to help the Canucks to make the playoffs. I made the vow right before the Vegas game, and since my vow they went on a 14-3 run. Staying out of poutine until rest is said and done

0EC98234-6F27-4875-BD37-58E5A403D342.jpeg