The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver @ Montreal 4:00 PM

Rate this topic

-DLC-

Super excited to see how it goes now down the stretch run!!! 

Got our deadline day done in fantasy hockey on canucks.com yesterday in 2 of the leagues, a few others still to go. 

Will only mention this as an aside to my main post, but the EKL has a few vacancies, message me if you are interested! 

I suspect Montreal is going to lose a fair bit over the last 20 games, hopefully starting tonight 

• Wat 1

2 hours ago, Duodenum said:

Horvat with a message to seasons ticket holders:

“I was asked if I’d be willing to share some personal thoughts with our Season Ticket Members on the season so far, and as we head into the final stretch.

I can honestly say this is the most I’ve enjoyed playing in my career so far. I’m excited about this team. It’s a great bunch of guys, and we are all friends. Many of us are about the same age and are starting our careers together. But we also have a group of guys who have been there before and know what it takes to win.

We all want to see each other succeed and we’re all here for each other. I think you have to have that if you want to have a successful team.

There’s also a different energy and feeling at Rogers Arena too. Being able to play in front such an energized crowd on those big nights in team history, like Burr’s Ring of Honour or the night we retired Danny and Hank’s numbers, has been such a boost for our group, and something I personally will never forget. This season has been incredible so far - the rink is full almost every night and it’s becoming one of the loudest in the league. It’s awesome. It’s different playing in a Canadian NHL market, and we can all really feel the excitement building in the city.

On behalf of the whole team, thank you for all of your support. We feel very fortunate to play for Canucks fans and for all the loyal Season Ticket Members. It’s not something any of us take for granted and we’re going to do everything we can to bring playoff hockey back to Vancouver again.

Thanks,

Bo”

Goosebumps. 

23 minutes ago, Squamfan said:

Image result for poutine montreal

Very tasty looking poutine. I love poutine, but vow not to eat it til the end of hockey season. It was my sacrifice to help the Canucks to make the playoffs. I made the vow right before the Vegas game, and since my vow they went on a 14-3 run. Staying out of poutine until rest is said and done

Edited by ruilin96
  • Cheers 1

19 minutes ago, xereau said:

I just discovered that cheese powder + celery salt + onion powder, on fresh out of the bag microwave popcorn is insanely good.

It's like sour cream and onion popcorn!

2 tablespoons of sharp white cheddar powder.

1/2 teaspoon of powdery celery salt

2 teaspoons of onion powder.

I mixed it well, sprinkled all of it onto the hot popcorn, and then tossed it in a bowl until everything was coated.

Canada's Master Chef :gocan:

• Upvote 1

Just now, Nuxfanabroad said:

Listening to Zep's "10 Yrs Gone" instead of anthem. Need a new tradition...

Solid.  One of my favs.

Well...listening to this one on crappy earbuds at work.  Quite a shock to the system after attending the last blow out game live.  Hero to zero.

• Cheers 1