The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at Montreal Canadiens | Feb. 25, 2020

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

2 minutes ago, canuktravella said:

ya sutter and beagle are playing on our 4th line and its constantly getting hemmed in their own zone and we are getting out shot every game and we are getting manhandled younsters are keeping the offense going hughes petey miller toffoli virtanen gaudette all contributing  feel like alot of the vets arent earning their pay besause they cant keep up

Never take advice from a dude wearing white framed sunglasses 

• Haha 2

Just now, kingofsurrey said:

Wasn't really a trade...  More like an expensive Rental..

But JC what a great rental.....

I have a new respect for your willingness to express controversial opinions on a homer board like this. 

Just now, Pickly said:

Rattled!! 

Really? You're doing the "u mad bruh"? 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Westcoasting said:

My first hockey watching experience was 1971..... that's when i realized that my older brother was a loser as he was cheering for the Habs over Chicago in the finals. That  Dryden character sure made me mad!!! lol   soon after i hopped on the Paul Henderson/Maple Laffs bandwagon :)

I was born and raised on  savard, robinson, lapointe, lemaire , schutt, Mahovolich, tardiff, tremblay ... etc...

Loved that team. 

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, 48MPHSlapShot said:

I have a new respect for your willingness to express controversial opinions on a homer board like this. 

Really? You're doing the "u mad bruh"? 

Don’t sweat the small stuff bruv it’s easy to get roped in around here 

• Cheers 1

Funny , you'd think the ones that hate the Toffoli trade would learn from the Miller trade. They just assume Madden will become a first line centre ( IF he does it will be YEARS from now) and just assume Toffoli won't resign here. You would have preferred to keep Madden and the second and miss the playoffs? Madden isn't even signed and could walk for nothing. Great trade. Another one that was maligned that will be a blue chip deal if/when Toffoli resigns. who doesn't want to play with Petey, Miller, Horvat and Hughes? He's going to rack up the points on the PP. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, kingofsurrey said:

I was born and raised on  savard, robinson, lapointe, lemaire , schutt, Mahovolich, tardiff, tremblay ... etc...

Loved that team. 

My uncle bought me a Frank Mahovolich jersey at Christmas...it was painful to wear but so many compliments from all the loser habs fans i had for friends in school :(   Then my first live game 74ish? i was taken to the habs game and i fit right in with so  many others in the crowd wearing it. You were probably there as well...

27 minutes ago, KKnight said:

Is there even a spot for leivo??  Guy most definitely would have cracked 15 goals this year. What a problem to have. When is the least time we have had a team this deep? If only we got a crease clearing rugged dman. Maybe Tram?? 

Personally I don't think Brock will be a 100% when he comes back so he can be insurance and sit and heal some more. As for Leivo...well IMHO I would move TT up with Bo and Pearson (the chemistry was there in OT tonight!) and perhaps see how Leivo goes with Petey and Miller ...swap Jakey between the 2nd and 3rd lines. and LE can sit ...