The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at Montreal Canadiens | Feb. 25, 2020

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

2 minutes ago, Devron44 said:

Q Hughes had a rough game from what I saw but thats the beauty of the kid he never gets down. And the OT goal was created because he keep the possession going.

Lucky B for seeing the Nucks in the Bell Center, never been to Montreal myself 

You should one day... Go to Montreal, Toronto, Chicago, New York.... amazing experience!!

• Thanks 1

Just now, Westcoasting said:

You should one day... Go to Montreal, Toronto, Chicago, New York.... amazing experience!!

Hope to one day, been in a western Canada bubble my whole life. I’ve travelled to other countries but would like to check out more of my own continent

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, kingofsurrey said:

Yup. Lafleur would smoke between periods....  then he retired way too young...   came back eventually but wasted 3 years away...

Crazy that he could come back after 3 years at aged 37 ....  and score 18 goals. then 12 the next season in a half season.....

When he came back to play, CBC was talking to him and asked what he had done to prepare himself for NHL again, and he says "Well i quit smoking" lmao.

I think he scored a hat trick against the Habs after his return if i remember correctly.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Devron44 said:

Hope to one day, been in a western Canada bubble my whole life. I’ve travelled to other countries but would like to check out more of my own continent

Take the train if you can. That's how I came to Van from the east coast. Amazing.

Also been driving down to Wyoming for the past 5-6 years and surrounding area. Awesome and interesting places. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, Westcoasting said:

Born and raised on the West coast...

Simply love the East coast...  winter carnival in Quebec city....  Festival D'ete in Quebec city...  summers in old montreal... biking in Lachine near canal.....  Eastern townships....  St hyacinthe.....

Such a crazy beautiful province - Quebec. 

Edited by kingofsurrey
  • Cheers 2
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, janisahockeynut said:

He is a anomaly, and one of the very best Dmen in the KHL

What criteria are you using? He isn’t in the top 30 defenceman in points in the KHL. He isn’t even the highest scoring defenceman on his own team. So if scoring isn’t your yardstick, what is it and how do you measure it to claim he is one of the very best men in the league? I am legitimately curious to know what information you have that I have yet to find.

11 minutes ago, janisahockeynut said:

but yet people like you beat the same drum, again and again

People like me? You mean people who are cautious and want hard information rather than opinions based on I don’t even know what? Find me some legitimate evidence to back up your claim. And yeah, that’s what people like me want to see.

8 minutes ago, NHTyrany said:

Nice to see secondary scoring and a team finding a way despite the lackluster performance. Hopefully Thursday will be a better performance.

GCG

Sometimes you don't play well enough to win but it happens anyways through hard work  and not giving up. Character win this one.

• Huggy Bear 1