The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at Montreal Canadiens | Feb. 25, 2020

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

Nice pushback win boys, somebody please get Hughes some body armour before he gets killed, what was with all the hab cheap shots tonight, canucks need to reply like Pavel Bure flying elbow on Shane Churla, NHL player safety should ask Domi what he is thinking about before he cross checked a huggy bear!!

4 minutes ago, JoshuaGuy said:

I feel like there's a whole generation of fans on this board that haven't experienced playoff hockey. Get used to the non calls kids. 

except it is not play off hockey yet and the refs are just too stupid to figure it out

2 minutes ago, Me_ said:

Ladies and gentlemen, we have a dark cloud over here. 

Hey bud, ya this is the time to cheer. There has been so many losses and many to come, chose your mental place accordingly.

You’ll live longer.

Well, with Green as coach I’ll never live long enough to see a cup.

• Haha 1
  • Wat 2

1 minute ago, Me_ said:

Teams are going to take liberties on Pettersson, Hughes, and now Gaudette.

Call it a Baptism.

MacEwen isn’t the answer. Overall team grit is. Eriksson plays an NHL game. MacEwen is, as per Benning, a for sure regular next year.

Sorry not okay with that. We don't have any type of an enforcer right now.

I don't care if he plays a shut down role in the bottoms 6, but he's had his chance in the top 6.

I want an actual feisty player driving to the net.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 2

3 minutes ago, mikkim said:

Those missed opportunities made the game look a lot closer than it was, the Canucks were the better team, shouldn't have gone to OT but it did and they pulled through, it's great seeing how resilient they are, kept battling back

Agree 100%... 

2 minutes ago, 1-d said:

Had we hit the puck at the open MTL net every time we'd have won it in regulation 6-3.

But we all know making it easy for themselves is not the Canucks way. :P

Spot on... :)

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1

18 minutes ago, LowerMainLander18 said:

Games r getting tough. Refs r letting em play. 

I believe in their growth. 

In some ways its good...Petey learning the hard way, you gotta fight, for your right to party....

Will stand them in good stead come play offs time, should we achieve the target... exactly what Benning want them to learn.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, appleboy said:

The next twenty games will separate the men from the boys. Petey will need to get used to having someone draped all over him.  Hughes will have a target on his back. 

I hope that the league does not continue to allow this amount of holding and interference in all the games going forward.  It destroys the game of hockey. Speed and skill is want I want to watch.  

Curious how the rest of this road trip pans out 

Ottawa - should be winnable

Toronto - they just beat Tampa maybe the Zamboni driver unleashed the beast inside the Maple Leafs 

Columbus - toss up 

Edited by iinatcc