The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Ottawa Senators | Feb. 27, 2020 - 4:30 PM PST

Rate this topic

Templeton Peck

6 minutes ago, HerrDrFunk said:

It was about 7 weeks. He did a conditioning stint in the AHL last week, played Monday when Merzļikins went down with an injury and backed up Tuesday. 

So I think it's way more likely Markstrom is back before the playoffs versus him having played his last game as a Canuck.

We only have five weeks left in the regular season though.  Our last game is April 4 isn’t it?  If I’m right on the season ending date, then it’s even more clear Marky is done.  We’d need to get into the second round just to have him as an option, no?  That’s seven weeks. 

5 minutes ago, Alflives said:

We only have five weeks left in the regular season though.  Our last game is April 4 isn’t it?  If I’m right on the season ending date, then it’s even more clear Marky is done.  We’d need to get into the second round just to have him as an option, no?  That’s seven weeks. 

We'll know more in two weeks when he gets re-evaluated. How about we hold off on "his last game as a Canuck" until then?

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, HerrDrFunk said:

We'll know more in two weeks when he gets re-evaluated. How about we hold off on "his last game as a Canuck" until then?

I don’t want it to be Marky’s last game.  I want Demko to play great, so JB can trade him at the coming draft for a first.  And we sign Marky.

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, tas said:

ah, memes ... the crutch of the slow-witted and uncreative. 

Actually that's a gif, chucklehead.

Just because you don't like what the graphic says doesn't mean that you need to resort to being pathetically whiny and insulting. I get it, I get it, I let you know with a graphic that your posts are banal and trite and you didn't like that. Maybe you could find a crying gif to let me know how you truly feel?

• Haha 1

Just now, Squamfan said:

ImageImage

Judd Bracket has done an amazing job Trevor Linden

Last I heard Lord Jim Benning was the one that made the pick 

Benning and Green have built a great culture here that promotes and develops youth talent. 

• Huggy Bear 2

20 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

Actually that's a gif, chucklehead.

Just because you don't like what the graphic says doesn't mean that you need to resort to being pathetically whiny and insulting. I get it, I get it, I let you know with a graphic that your posts are banal and trite and you didn't like that. Maybe you could find a crying gif to let me know how you truly feel?

I use my words like a grown-up.