The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Ottawa Senators | Feb. 27, 2020 - 4:30 PM PST

Rate this topic

Templeton Peck

1 minute ago, Darius said:

That was a late hit by Ryan

These guys have dressed some prospects and a bunch of AHL hacks that are fighting for jobs next year.  Our guys need to keep their heads up, this wasnt going to be an easy game.

I

Shouldn’t playing AHL hacks be easy for NHLers?

You Green haters have zero creativity and are just regurgitating the same crap over and over again.  Think Green is telling his players to turn the puck over at will?  Look at this roster...  Every line outside the top line has a plug on it:  Eriksson, Roussel, Sutter, Beagle, do you honestly expect a lick of offense from them?  So when they turn the puck over you're going to be chasing a lot.  This team is in the playoffs because of Green not in spite of him.  You want to throw blame around start with the players then sprinkle some on management.  Players are playing like crap so far and half our forwards can't score on a good day.

Go Nucks:metal:

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

I just disagree that he is playing timid.

He just took a smack to the mouth in the 1st tonight, he went back at the player and chopped at his legs. He is not afraid.

Ya that's true but I would like to see him go to the net harder. Seems like if he doesn't get a prime scoring chance, he's not getting much.

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82
  • Cheers 1

Just now, HorvatToBaertschi said:

I’m at the game. We’re playing well. When we get the first, it’s gonna blow this game wide open. The Sens are really bad. Like really bad. Playing very dirty too

Unfortunately, this has been our kryptonite this year.

Just now, Tre Mac said:

You Green haters have zero creativity and are just regurgitating the same crap over and over again.  Think Green is telling his players to turn the puck over at will?  Look at this roster...  Every line outside the top line has a plug on it:  Eriksson, Roussel, Sutter, Beagle, do you honestly expect a lick of offense from them?  So when they turn the puck over you're going to be chasing a lot.  This team is in the playoffs because of Green not in spite of him.  You want to throw blame around start with the players then sprinkle some on management.  Players are playing like crap so far and half our forwards can't score on a good day.

Go Nucks:metal:

Or maybe it is Green not getting the most out of his players, you say our teams sucks and Green is good, I prefer to think we have a good team and Green sucks.

3 minutes ago, HorvatToBaertschi said:

I’m at the game. We’re playing well. When we get the first, it’s gonna blow this game wide open. The Sens are really bad. Like really bad. Playing very dirty too. 

Ya that is probably the attitude the team has right now and look what it is doing to them. Taking them too easily is not a mature attitude. That is why they are down every game a goal. Over confidence is not a good thing either.

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82

15 minutes ago, peaches5 said:

I swear to god half of you don't even watch the games. The canucks didn't start slow. They had a great start to the game and then Demko let in a weak goal.

Spot on 

I feel like some people just follow a text transcript of the game.