The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Ottawa Senators | Feb. 27, 2020 - 4:30 PM PST

Rate this topic

Templeton Peck

4 minutes ago, Nicklas Bo Hunter said:

If hughes gets 2 points he will finally have a better ppg than Makar and av fans can shut up about it. 

.83 for Makar and .82 for Hughes. Same $&!# really. Kind of annoying how Makar always leads every poll for the Calder. However the last one I read at least Hughes did get a good chunk of first place votes. If their current trends continue tho I do see Hughes winning it.

At the end of the day tho I don’t care. We have a true superstar franchise defenceman. Incredibly exciting!!

Also man lol, feels good to have a good team again. Looking at the Sens stat page. they don’t have a single player with 40 points. We have 6. And four over 50. Go nucks 

29 minutes ago, Darius said:

Thats awesome!

Im calling it now...post 112,000 (and something) will be a picture of the cup downtown!

Like that idea .... have been wanting to take this down off my shed wall and burn in ceremonially for a long time ...image.thumb.jpg.b6ae1323cfe5841be68cbff699bf3e9a.jpg

• Cheers 2

1 minute ago, IBatch said:

Like that idea .... have been wanting to take this down off my shed wall and burn in ceremonially for a long time ...image.thumb.jpg.b6ae1323cfe5841be68cbff699bf3e9a.jpg

ive got that corn flakes box  with team picture from 94 stashed away , maybe ill join you and we can light em up in a barrel or something! haha

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Setyoureyesontheprize said:

Wow strong backlash against my earlier comments in this thread. What’s everyone so upset about? 

At this point Marky is out indefinitely and as the team MVP that’s gonna hurt the teams chances. 

It was pretty trollish.  The boys have played well in front of Demko and Domingue looks to be a decent backup.  I have faith in this team brother.  Peace.

B7039E52-F883-464B-BC78-5945AC31D014.gif

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2