The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks @ Ottawa Senators | Feb. 27, 2020 - 4:30 PM PST

Rate this topic

Templeton Peck

I'm hoping they come out playing hard from the get go, it was nice to come back and beat Montreal but we can't expect to keep digging ourselves out of a hole every game. 

This is a game they should win, here's hoping they don't underestimate the Sens. With Calgary, Edmonton, and Vegas winning around us every point matters. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 3

Just now, Setyoureyesontheprize said:

just had a minor procedure; needs time to heal from said procedure, needs rehab time and practice time . So yeah that’s what it looks like.

That’s too bad if that’s the case. Hopefully he’s back for a couple games before the playoffs. 

Yeah I have full faith in Demmer, he’s risen to the occasion in every stop to the NHL. Good thing we have 2 good goalies

I expect Demko will be in net to-morrow. 

He will gain more NHL experience for his future career, either for Canucks or any other teams.

I love the current forwarder lines, every line has skill, speed, physical and grits.

The deference still has some holes, but our forwarders help to fill it.

I think we will get these two points, and keep the payoff race.

GCG

Just now, -Vintage Canuck- said:

I really liked the chemistry between Horvat and Toffoli in overtime last night — was hoping we would see them together 5-on-5 with Pearson. Based on the practice lines today, seems like the Canucks will be going with the same lines as last game unless something changes between now and tomorrow afternoon.

We may have to wait till next year for that, maybe not. But doesn’t look like those lines are changing and if they do it probably means we’ve lost a couple games.