The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at Ottawa Senators | Feb. 27, 2020

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

1 minute ago, Kanukfanatic said:

Demko's performance was certainly a bad one.  Anyone that says otherwise needs to learn hockey imo.

i think its the fact all the fans already think demko is god tier goalie level now they are faced with the reality he isnt as good as people been hyping up to be. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, b3. said:

Demko reminds me of a young Markstrom, let’s a real turd in almost every game.

Agreed.

And we dont have 10 years for him to figure it out like it took Marky.  Unless demko does a complete reversal and plays well, I would support trading him and signing Marky long term. Just get a ufa back up every year as needed.

Just now, wai_lai416 said:

Forget demko we ain't winning with 2 goals against an AHL team... that's almost as bad as Toronto only scoring 2 on a zamboni driver 

He played bad, but this is overreaction from you, and you are king of overreactions.

4 minutes ago, Darius said:

Rouss needs to sit a game or two.  The injury he came back from is brutal.  Dont know if thats slowing him down but he looks nothing like he did last year.

They need a big d man back there that can separate players from the puck.  Stech got owned in the corners ...makes matters worse when they play the 5 man box collapse and on the occasion the puck goes to the corner they cant win puck battles.

A big young d man that can hit, separate even the biggest players from the puck and make a good first pass out.   Who do we know who fits that description that we can get our hands on?  

I would love a big D back there. But stech was not the problem tonight. That was solely on demko.