The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks @ Columbus 4:00 pm l Sunday, March 1, 2020

Rate this topic

-DLC-

• -DLC- pinned and featured this topic

There better be a &^@#ing lineup change after the last three games. A team carries 23 players for a reason. I don't want to see the same 18 skaters after three straight no-shows.

Benn has been bad recently. Fantenburg has been brutal the last two games. 15 min and a -3 against the Sens. 12 min and a -1 against the Leafs. Can't call anyone up from Utica, but there needs to be a change there!

MacEwan better be in - I don't care who sits. Ideally Eriksson, but Roussel might also warrant a day off.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Huggy Bear 1

The perfect game for Domingue to start as he has had some time to spend with Clark and the team.

Hoping he has a similar game as his first with new Jersey with a Win and 9.50 Save%.  We can all chant LUUUUUU from cyber space!

Bring this one home boys!

Close off this road trip with a win boys

As fans  I believe we want to see the playoffs - if we don't make it past the 1st round it is still a learning curve for the young players

Don't see any of the Jackets games so don't know much about them

GCG

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DownUndaCanuck said:

Green needs to shakeup our lineup, we're too good to fall out of conrention for 1st in the Pacific. We played well in Toronto, I expect a big bounce back character game.

5-1 Canucks

Green do what’s right, and give our boys their best chance to win?  :lol:

1 hour ago, nuck-lifer said:

The perfect game for Domingue to start as he has had some time to spend with Clark and the team.

Hoping he has a similar game as his first with new Jersey with a Win and 9.50 Save%.  We can all chant LUUUUUU from cyber space!

Bring this one home boys!

I expect a big game out of LD. He's playing for a contract for next season, whether or not he stays with us. If he steps up over the next month he's got a lifeline for more NHL career time. 

Edited by Jimmy McGill
  • Upvote 1