Sign in to follow this  
debluvscanucks

[GDT] Canucks @ Columbus 4:00 pm l Sunday, March 1, 2020

Rate this topic

We're better than them in every facet of the game. Let's hope that shows kn the scoreboard.

• Like 1
  • Hydration 1
  • Sedinery 1
  • Huggy Bear 1

We need to stop the bleeding.

GO  CANUCKS!!!!

• Like 1
  • Huggy Bear 2

There better be a &^@#ing lineup change after the last three games. A team carries 23 players for a reason. I don't want to see the same 18 skaters after three straight no-shows.

Benn has been bad recently. Fantenburg has been brutal the last two games. 15 min and a -3 against the Sens. 12 min and a -1 against the Leafs. Can't call anyone up from Utica, but there needs to be a change there!

MacEwan better be in - I don't care who sits. Ideally Eriksson, but Roussel might also warrant a day off.

• Like 1
  • Hydration 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Huggy Bear 1

Green will probably keep LE with Bo.....

The perfect game for Domingue to start as he has had some time to spend with Clark and the team.

Hoping he has a similar game as his first with new Jersey with a Win and 9.50 Save%.  We can all chant LUUUUUU from cyber space!

Bring this one home boys!

Close off this road trip with a win boys

As fans  I believe we want to see the playoffs - if we don't make it past the 1st round it is still a learning curve for the young players

Don't see any of the Jackets games so don't know much about them

GCG

• Like 1

I would start Domingue

Demko is just too risky at this point plus it’s back to back 

woukd make lineup changes but sadly we all know Green won’t unless he is told to , I am sure he rationalized away yesterday’s loss 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Green needs to shakeup our lineup, we're too good to fall out of conrention for 1st in the Pacific. We played well in Toronto, I expect a big bounce back character game.

5-1 Canucks

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DownUndaCanuck said:

Green needs to shakeup our lineup, we're too good to fall out of conrention for 1st in the Pacific. We played well in Toronto, I expect a big bounce back character game.

5-1 Canucks

Green do what’s right, and give our boys their best chance to win?  :lol:

At this point I’m done hoping this coaching staff makes smart adjustments. I just hope the team plays well. We can’t keep losing.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

We better have a good start or...

we suck again GIF

Edited by BPA

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, nuck-lifer said:

The perfect game for Domingue to start as he has had some time to spend with Clark and the team.

Hoping he has a similar game as his first with new Jersey with a Win and 9.50 Save%.  We can all chant LUUUUUU from cyber space!

Bring this one home boys!

I expect a big game out of LD. He's playing for a contract for next season, whether or not he stays with us. If he steps up over the next month he's got a lifeline for more NHL career time. 

Edited by Jimmy McGill
  • Upvote 1