The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Vancouver Canucks at Columbus Blue Jackets | Mar. 01, 2020

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

10 minutes ago, StealthNuck said:

uh.

Keep it civil folks. That's all I can say. 

why?. this is hockey not play school. telling someone they cant express themselves openly is just wrong, we are pissed and should be allowed to say so. no ones running to tell their mommies here. 

• Like 1

Just now, Patrick Jane said:

So without Markstrom. We are Detroit. If he walks. Canucks are screwed

Markstrom went from a Nobody(sarcasm) to one of the best Goalies in the league with the Canucks

I think we have a pretty good chance of resigning him to a reasonable contract.

If i were him, i wouldn't want to leave

• Cheers 2

Lol we went from no show to start the game.. to no show in the 3rd... so wheres the guy that said the Canucks have a 98% chance of making the playoff according to the magic number thread? We are 2 points up on the teams outside the playoff now.. 

Schedule doesnt get any easier we in big trouble now especially the way this teams been playing.. 40mins a game

Let’s all think about the fact our coaching staff decided to bench our #1D, the guy who prevents scoring the most on this team by far because he controls the play. Much better way to win the game is by having Fantanberg out entirely replacing Hughes. ONE SHIFT for Hughes in the last 10 minutes. One single shift. It was 3-1 Canucks before Hughes got benched. He next saw the ice when it was 4-3 Blue Jackets. 

Just agonizingly stupid. Coaching staff seems stuck in some backwards land where Fantanberg is “better defensively” so better to have him close out the game than Hughes because playing in the offensive zone with a lead late in the game is just dumb apparently. 

• Cheers 2
  • Upvote 1

The lack of focus kills me and frankly you have to ask why this happens again and again 

even people on here thought is was over with 10 minutes left 

clearly never played the game 

it’s never over specially for a green coached team 

• Thanks 1
  • Wat 1

1 minute ago, Patrick Jane said:

So without Markstrom. We are Detroit. If he walks. Canucks are screwed

It wouldn't be much of an issue if we weren't paying Eriksson, Sutter, and Roussel $13.375 million.

But hey, those are the players who know how to win, right?

• Upvote 1