The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks vs Coyotes - Wednesday March 4th 2020 at 7:30 PST - "Please don't lose again" Edition

Rate this topic

Salter

16 minutes ago, Arrow 1983 said:

No way this fan base wants him pulled and a Zamboni driver to take his place

If this fan base controlled the Canucks their would be full team turn overs every two years

I agree there are a lot of fans that want to see the world burn so to speak.

But we are not all like that. I kicked my shed in when we lost in the finals so we are all pretty passionate but I will always cheer for the team and personnel on hand. I will never cheer for a loss. Never did in the rebuild, never will ever. What ever happens outside of that happens

Edited by Devron44
  • Cheers 3

3 hours ago, Arrow 1983 said:

I'm just looking at the tread and the truth is this team has been treading down since the all star break and at that time we still had Marky and Boeser in the lineup

That’s total bs. Before this 3 game slide we were 7-4-2 since the break.

• Like 3
  • Cheers 1

Sadly this is a season-defining game IMO. Oilers just made a statement putting up 8 on Nashville, Vegas have won 8 straight and even Calgary have started winning. The good teams are separating themselves from the bad in the high pressure games. These are the ones we need to be good in. Arizona still have a chance and will be fighting for their lives, as should we. Not much point getting into the playoffs as a bottom seed, but if we can just eek out an extra couple of points we get home ice advantage and can really slay these Pacific teams who suck on the road.

Win and we're back in top-3 discussion, lose and we're in the Wildcard fight and will likely get picked off in 5 games in the first round. 

Hope Green and our leaders rally the guys for this game, still plenty of time for a winning streak and to enter the playoffs hot. 

4-3 Canucks

34 minutes ago, CaptKirk888 said:

That’s total bs. Before this 3 game slide we were 7-4-2 since the break.

I think the poster was stating our play has been trending downhill since the all-star break, and he's not far from the truth.

We were outplayed and outshot by a LARGE margin in the majority of those wins. Many of those wins were part of Marky's famous 8 stolen wins. but our play has been worse since the all-star break than before it, that much i clear.

2 minutes ago, Lafayettecrossbar said:

I think we're gonna win this one for the simple fact of I just bumped into Travis Green at Esso downtown. I said good luck the rest of the way, Travis. He smiled and said thanks. And that's my story, had to tell someone. 

Why don't you apply for a job at TSN 1040? You have more of an inside scoop than Jeff Paterson does.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Bo fan said:

I've had a day to stew and mull  this past week over - like some are saying this is a young team - it will take time for them to come together and play like a team.  As fans I think we need to support their efforts. They are after all "our team". Maybe more positivity from the media and fan base  could go a long way.

Back in Oct - Nov  a lot of us  wanted entertaining hockey and seeing developement from the young core.  I think they are delivering

Just my opinion

Now let's right this  ship and beat the Yotes

GCG

we didnt lose cause we are young. we lost cause our older players fukd up.. so its like the opposite..