Sign in to follow this  
Salter

[GDT] Canucks vs Coyotes - Wednesday March 4th 2020 at 7:30 PST - "Please don't lose again" Edition

Rate this topic

13 minutes ago, 250Integra said:

Quinn will play!

You know he will play, he may play on crutches but he will play!

This is crap...BUT it's near the end of the year and it's not like the team has to beat the 80's Oilers 10 times, they play a lot of teams that are battling for a playoff spot so this can be done if the team gets it's act together and plays their best.

1 hour ago, DS4quality said:

Day to day is better than week to week 

Some of us will treat it as the same though.

We loss in the last three road games, some friends said we better loss this game to get a top 10 pick.

How about we get the next three home games win?

I hope every Canucks play hard, win or loss, is not the most importance.

GO CANUCKS GO!

1 hour ago, Nuck1991 said:

Cant miss playoffs this season, too much at stake. Too many draft picks traded away. We just have to make it. Just have to!

if we miss playoffs we have our first rounder  and benning can trade vets for picks at draft  sutter tanev stecher benn baertchi goldobin roussel  could all be in play at  draft

• Like 1
  • Hydration 1
  • Huggy Bear 1

Excited for the game. Boys will be hungry to get back on the win column after a disappointing weekend. Hope the boys play better in front of Demko. 4-3 Canucks. Hockey Gaud, Bo, Miller and Petey with the goals. GCG!

Just now, RonMexico said:

Sorry man, this fan wants playoffs at all costs.

I HATE missing the playoffs. I get so jealous seeing other fans excited about the playoffs. I'll take a first round loss over a better draft pick because we had a chance.

ya iwant playoffs but if we dont make it then we get a first rounder  it just depends on this teams resolve we are close if we beat coyotes tomorriw night that helps us huge 

3 minutes ago, canuktravella said:

if we miss playoffs we have our first rounder  and benning can trade vets for picks at draft  sutter tanev stecher benn baertchi goldobin roussel  could all be in play at  draft

Is the pick we traded for Miller to Tampa (now belongs to NJ) lottery protected?

but  if we miss plsyoffs maybe we win lotto and get that french kidd   doubtful but u never know 

• Like 2

Just now, Beary Sweet said:

Is the pick we traded for Miller to Tampa (now belongs to NJ) lottery protected?

if we miss playoffs we get pick and they get 2021 first rounder

3 minutes ago, canuktravella said:

ya iwant playoffs but if we dont make it then we get a first rounder  it just depends on this teams resolve we are close if we beat coyotes tomorriw night that helps us huge 

But we lose one next year so it’s a wash, what we need is more experience succeeding, we have enough failing, and more importantly, playoff experience, missing this year just puts us another year behind.

• Hydration 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, canuktravella said:

but  if we miss plsyoffs maybe we win lotto and get that french kidd   doubtful but u never know 

Our boys need to be the aggressors.  If we initiate and don’t be so darned passive we should win.  

36 minutes ago, NewbieCanuckFan said:

Quinn @ even just 75% is just about better than most NHL D out there @ 100% right now.

its true truth GIF

• Hydration 1

13 minutes ago, Dumb Nuck said:

But we lose one next year so it’s a wash, what we need is more experience succeeding, we have enough failing, and more importantly, playoff experience, missing this year just puts us another year behind.

We've missed the playoffs enough the past years. I'll take a first round exit over not being there.

• Hydration 1
  • Vintage 1

2 minutes ago, RonMexico said:

We've missed the playoffs enough the past years. I'll take a first round exit over not being there.

Absolutely make the playoffs is number one.  But keeping our first in this draft is a good consolation. 

• Like 1
  • Hydration 1

Just now, Alflives said:

Absolutely make the playoffs is number one.  But keeping our first in this draft is a good consolation. 

I'm tired of playing for the next draft. It's boring. I want to be excited for the playoffs.

1 hour ago, xereau said:

Worst forward in the top 6, by ages.

The guy can't finish, period.

Finish?

i have yet to see him near the net.

• Haha 1