The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks vs Coyotes - Wednesday March 4th 2020 at 7:30 PST - "Please don't lose again" Edition

Rate this topic

Salter

5 minutes ago, Devron44 said:

His agent is ready to fight but is Loui?

Depends if he wants to be on the bus in upper NY State in January for $1m a year in salary after his bonus in the summer.

If he wants to phone it in, it's in his contract. But if he doesn't, well, they could go the mutual contract termination route and he could just move on to try to pick up a deal elsewhere.

• Cheers 2

Just looking at the Coyotes schedule prior to this game...they had a 3-game home stand...TB on the 22nd, 2 days off and then FLA on the 25th, 3 days off and then BUF on the 29th and now another 3 days off before the Canucks game. This will be their 4th and the Canucks 6th (4 on the road) in the same time frame. Its like the schedule makers knew the Canucks would be struggling right now and gave them a well rested team to play. 

• Cheers 1

4 minutes ago, brownky said:

Depends if he wants to be on the bus in upper NY State in January for $1m a year in salary after his bonus in the summer.

If he wants to phone it in, it's in his contract. But if he doesn't, well, they could go the mutual contract termination route and he could just move on to try to pick up a deal elsewhere.

Yup i could really care less about his agents comments I’m sure he’s just worried about his own pockets.

Be interesting to see what happens. No sense getting worked up about or like the one guy said “hate him more” because nothing is going to change till the offseason minimum 

6 minutes ago, brownky said:

Sounds like an easy life.  Play pretty much most of the season within one time zone.  Bus rides likely no more than a few hours.  Where do I sign up?

1 minute ago, NewbieCanuckFan said:

Sounds like an easy life.  Play pretty much most of the season within one time zone.  Bus rides likely no more than a few hours.  Where do I sign up?

For us it does and hell id sign myself up as well haha.

But I don’t think that’s what Loui is use too lol. It’s definitely a way different lifestyle so who knows. Be funny though. You can only have some overage players play in your lineup in the A. I wonder how much Loui would dig being in the A and scratched down there 

• Cheers 1