The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks vs Coyotes - Wednesday March 4th 2020 at 7:30 PST - "Please don't lose again" Edition

Rate this topic

Salter

3 minutes ago, NewbieCanuckFan said:

Where did THIS Sutter go?:

Whoa that was awesome. He was mad he tripped him and charged his ass. 

Would you be mad if he did that in Columbus and got that penalty instead and we still loss?

• Cheers 2
  • Huggy Bear 2

9 minutes ago, Devron44 said:

Whoa that was awesome. He was mad he tripped him and charged his ass. 

Would you be mad if he did that in Columbus and got that penalty instead and we still loss?

Yeah it's weird that we actually could use a "typical Sutter" type of player on our team right now.  Though I can understand that you want talent over brawn....you still need a few players that don't mind getting their hands dirty (if nothing else, to help out the 'finesse players' on the roster).

• Cheers 1

I've had a day to stew and mull  this past week over - like some are saying this is a young team - it will take time for them to come together and play like a team.  As fans I think we need to support their efforts. They are after all "our team". Maybe more positivity from the media and fan base  could go a long way.

Back in Oct - Nov  a lot of us  wanted entertaining hockey and seeing developement from the young core.  I think they are delivering

Just my opinion

Now let's right this  ship and beat the Yotes

GCG

• Cheers 3
  • Vintage 1

5 minutes ago, Westcoasting said:

Thats why they call him "foundational"... oh wait that was only JB who said that!

When did he say that. When they traded for him 4 years ago? Or does he still say that? 

Edit: I just looked, 5 years ago. Wow has it been that long

Edited by Devron44
  • Cheers 3

51 minutes ago, Devron44 said:

As long as the time and place is right. I’m all for some smashing. Sometimes it’s taken to the extreme around here. For example Everyone wanted MacEwen in the lineup last game (myself included) but that fight was a poor call on his part. Up 3-1 in the opposing building. Fans were quiet. You don’t start a fight imo

44 minutes ago, riffraff said:

He didn’t start it.

he finished it.

Yeah, not only that.  It had no bearing on the score.  What caused the collapse was first, the 'mishap' by Edler.  Then the two boneheaded penalties.

• Cheers 2

2 hours ago, DrJockitch said:

It was ludicrous thinking that was re-enforced on this board be repetition. Was never going to happen. 
$5M  is still $5M .

People on here actually thought the Canucks wouldn't cut Baer because he was friends with Bo.

• Haha 2