The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks vs Coyotes - Wednesday March 4th 2020 at 7:30 PST - "Please don't lose again" Edition

Rate this topic

Salter

Just now, philtbc829 said:

I just feel really sad at the moment....to me it is now a big IF they will make the playoffs even....the last 3 losses definitely laid bare their biggest weakness. I hope they recover but who knows ....definitely TG and/or JB will be gone if they miss again....

They still control their own destiny. We aren't in panic mode yet but there heading that way at the moment. Let's get a win here tonight and stop the bleeding. 

1 minute ago, nucksnavsfan said:

Hm wonder who Benn is in for, he spoke on the radio saying he was playing tonight , Fantenberg then ? 

Good to get him in.  We'll need him down the stretch in game shape, and Fanta can use a night off once in a while.  Might as well switch and try to get something going during a slump.  People wanted lineup changes anyway.

8 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Lines in warm-up:

Pearson-Horvat(C)-Eriksson
Miller-Pettersson-Toffoli
Roussel-Gaudette-MacEwen
Motte-Sutter-Virtanen

Edler(A)-Stecher
Hughes-Tanev(A)
Fantenberg-Benn

Demko

Green you are a dick head....I really hope they fire your ass anyways

• Wat 3

5 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Lines in warm-up:

Pearson-Horvat(C)-Eriksson
Miller-Pettersson-Toffoli
Roussel-Gaudette-MacEwen
Motte-Sutter-Virtanen

Edler(A)-Stecher
Hughes-Tanev(A)
Fantenberg-Benn

Demko

So Loui on line 1 for absolutely no reason

Roussel the selfish plug in the lineup for no apparent reason 

Sutter...well is Sutter, useless but stuck with him 

Jake getS put on the 4th line? 

no changes from Green as usual. Arrogant moron is going to run us right out of the playoffs 

turns out he is nothing more than a Wille clone tank commander 

• Wat 2

1 minute ago, canuck2288 said:

no changes from Green as usual. Arrogant moron is going to run us right out of the playoffs 

turns out he is nothing more than a Wille clone tank commander 

Image result for willie desjardins

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Alflives said:

I like OJ, and also believe he’s a legit top four.  The trouble is many of us here wanted to pick Tkapuke, and we’re both shocked and pissed when we didn’t.  OJ will always be tied to that feeling we had at the moment of his selection. 

I know, I get it. But Tkatpuke is a goof. He would have been a disaster here. Fits Calgary perfectly. 

• Cheers 3

Flyers - Capitals tilt tonight was like a nasty divisional playoff game. Flyers now one point back of Washington for first.

Coyotes - Canucks playoff kinda match up tonight will likely not have the same edge sadly, hope I'm wrong!

1 minute ago, Beary Sweet said:

How on earth is Jake on the 4th line... I don’t get it

Nux need a speed checking line to counter Keller and Hall - you going to put the slow LE or the rookie ZMac against them? Its actually a brilliant

move by Green

4 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

Good to get him in.  We'll need him down the stretch in game shape, and Fanta can use a night off once in a while.  Might as well switch and try to get something going during a slump.  People wanted lineup changes anyway.

Agree. Ends up he’s not in for Fantenberg though , they said Meyers wasn’t out for the pre game skate