The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks vs Coyotes - Wednesday March 4th 2020 at 7:30 PST - "Please don't lose again" Edition

Rate this topic

Salter

1 minute ago, King Heffy said:

Drinking game for everyone:

Take a sip of you drink every time @canuck2288 moans about Green.

....1136436049_drunkoo.jpg.58cf1056d1ac3adff5a3ae0901658969.jpg    or Squamfan referencing Benning anytime anything goes awry lol

Guaranteed to have you passing out before the mid point of the game.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Googlie said:

Nux need a speed checking line to counter Keller and Hall - you going to put the slow LE or the rookie ZMac against them? Its actually a brilliant

move by Green

Yea people need to realize that there is reasoning behind Greens moves. He’s not just doing it to piss off fans.

That line will probably see a lot of minutes tonight. 

There’s nothing as fans we can do to control the line combos. Just cheer the team on or make room on the bandwagon.

• Cheers 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, DeNiro said:

Based on?

Thats basically saying that any loss from now till the end of the season means we won’t make it...

2 Points will be valuable every night. Saying it’s a “must win” doesn’t mean a whole lot right now.

Like I said, "I'm thinking..."

Hope I'm wrong. But a loss tonight feels, to me, like a crystallization of some form of fragility they won't come back from. Hey, if I'm wrong? Colour me thrilled. 

4 minutes ago, Googlie said:

Nux need a speed checking line to counter Keller and Hall - you going to put the slow LE or the rookie ZMac against them? Its actually a brilliant

move by Green

Then why the &^@# is Sutter on it? Put Motte and JV with Bo.

Pearson hasn't been very good lately.

1 minute ago, nuck-lifer said:

Rouss- Gauds- MacEwen

don't see this being a good fit at all.

I hope i'm wrong Coach!

Maybe rooster finds his tail feathers tonight with Big Mac providing some intimidation on that line.

• Cheers 1

Just now, nuck-lifer said:

Rouss- Gauds- MacEwen

don't see this being a good fit at all.

I hope i'm wrong Coach!

If they play to their strengths with Rouselle back to his old self, it could be fun to watch.

Here's hoping!

Just now, canuck2288 said:

What will you you be saying when he is canned?

and you are watching Tippet’s oilers in the playoffs 

I'll be fine with it if we don't make it, and cheer for whoever's playing against the Soilers.  He's earned the shot to finish the season.

• Cheers 3

1 minute ago, Beary Sweet said:

How on earth is Jake on the 4th line... I don’t get it

For what it's worth, I'm guessing that '4th' line will play more than the supposed '3rd'.

I actually quite like Motte and Virtanen on the same line. Sutter tends to win face-offs so that's something ( I'm still hoping Sutter shows his worth again soon, cos when he plays to his strengths I really like the way he plays, but last few games :sick:)

• Cheers 1